1/4 Jawas ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do you guys think there would be interest in 1/4 mixed media Jawas?

Just love these guys and I think they might blend in nicely with the Droids or the Tusken Raider Premium Format...

thoughts ?

Last edited:
Re: Jawas 1/4 mixed media ?

I am a huge fan of Jawa's. I think there would be a big time demand for a great 1/4 Jawa.

I would be down for a couple of them. SSC could do two or three together and charge $299 or so and I would pick them up. Or they could put a Droid from the line up with the Jaws. I'm down there's so many possibilities!

I have the 1/5 scale attakus which is very nice. I would love a 1/4 scale mixed media statue to compliment it.

I have the 1/5 scale attakus which is very nice. I would love a 1/4 scale mixed media statue to compliment it.

Same. But I would definitely be up for a 1/4 version to compliment the other PF's accordingly.

IMG_4361.jpg

A pair of Jawas working on R5-D4 would make a cool PF

I wouldn't want that simply because GG did that with their pair of busts and I wouldn't want it repeated.

I would go for Jawa or 2 with switch-out weapons and light-up eyes. The robes need to be good and weathered as well.

well... so here they are .. Hope you like'em !!!

•1/4 scale
•12" x11"12"
•solid resin
•LED Light-Up eyes
•2x AA Battery holders in the back of each Jawa
•heads adjustable
•real fabric hand weathered clothes
•real fabric accessories

Jawas_star_wars_01_zpsf0e40679.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_03_zps599e6330.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_04_zpsbbbe6327.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_05_zpscfac4dee.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_07_zpscc30e387.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_08_zps81eea41f.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_09_zps19efdae4.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_11_zpscdbda0ea.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_13_zpsb995f677.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_16_zps58e11c4a.jpg

Those are badass!!! I went to your web store and didn't see them or what the price was. I think these would look great next to the droids PF.

Back