Close your facebook account

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Facebook loves to track every other website you visit while you are logged in on facebook. Specially if those sites have a "Log in using your facebook account" feature. They love invading privacy.

Also any picture you post on facebook will stay there for a long time, Even if you delete it from your profile they still keep it.

Never regret not having this junk. Don't understand why people want to "stay connected".

People gave up trying to convince me make one. For some reason, it'd make a few of them angry and they'd go on this rant about how it's stupid for me not to have one.

Never regret not having this junk. Don't understand why people want to "stay connected".

Yeah. **** everyone.

I'm not saying Facebook is good or anything...but it's about the only way to talk to people who are away in college....so. There's that.

I guess I'm just a dinosaur from another era, but I've never understood this desire to have every detail of your life out there for the world to see.

Wow.

Those are some serious Ph.Ds in sarcasm. Hilarious video.

On my facebook, I have 5 pictures of me. And the state I live in.

That's it. :lol...I just talk to people, and post ****.

I have no photos or friends on my Facebook page, but I do get on each week to see what new photos have been uploaded by the hot girls I know.

tumblr_ls94rukazD1qaxugb.gif

I do that with their Twitter accounts. Check out Brandi Love's Twitter photos. :drool

Oh dear. I'm down at blackmask's level. :lol

funny thing is that you were the first one to say it, not me :nana:
I just responded.

I will admit I was surprised at how eager CelticP was to defend the Bieber.

Maybe he's got the fever. You know, the Bieber fever.

According to Urban Dictionary, the only cure for Bieber fever is a silver bullet to the head. Sorry CelticP.

Back