Collector from Edmonton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmutha

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been collecting Sideshow statues since I attended Comic-Con in 2010 (I've tried but failed to get tickets every year since, but that's another story). Just found these boards recently (the Besta thread is what brought me here...I needed some new display options), and thought I'd sign up.

I collect mostly Marvel pieces (Spider-Man is my favorite character), but I'm super pumped about the DC license. I am really looking forward to the Superman PF, and I'm dying to see what they do with the Flash (my fav DC character) and Aquaman.

I currently own the Iron Man 2 Ex Maquette, Silver Surfer Ex comiquette, Hobgoblin Ex comiquette, Hulk Ex (green) comiquette, Spider-Man comiquette, Daredevil Ex comiquette (although I glued his thumb on because it broke off the first time I put him on the base...still bugs me even though you can barely notice it), Bullseye Ex comiquette, Thanos and Mistress Death diorama, Classic Predator Ex statue, and the Classic Predator Ex legendary scale bust. I love all my pieces...it's tough to pick a favorite, but I'd probably say the Iron Man 2 maquette if someone twisted my arm.

My most recent addition is the Judge Dredd statue from Pop Culture Shock, which I am extremely impressed by...instantly one of the favorites of my collection.

2013 is going to be an awesome year for collecting. I have the Hulk Maquette, Batman Ex PF, Deadpool Ex PF, Galactus Maquette, and Green Lantern Ex PF (I actually like the look of this one...I know it's not all that popular around here) all on pre-order.

In addition to statues, I also collect comic books. I've got a nice run of vintage Amazing Spider-Man's, including #1 and #14 (1st Green Goblin). I'm saving up to buy an Amazing Fantasy 15 some day, should have enough dough in a few more years.

I'm looking forward to contributing to the forums more in the future.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back