Has anyone heard from Collector_Neo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eli26

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am worried about the guy. I know he was feeling out of sorts in December. Is he doing okay or has anyone talked to him?

Is this another Eli emo thread? Slept with a guy he never called back blah blah blah!? :lol

Nope. I purchased a Vampirella PF exclusive from him and he was very depressed and saying some stuff that would make anyone worry. Some board members know what I am talking about.

I just hope the guy is alright.

There should be an official "Missing Persons" thread on this forum. Have Devil_666 photoshop pictures of folks who have gone AWOL, and then we can look for them around the net. If all else fails, we can always submit photos of lolcatz to the authorities to aid in the search.

well yesterday i called him he is still in depression & lost interest in collecting.... he is not contacting his close friends also ..... hope he will bounce back soon ....... really missing his presence here..

well yesterday i called him he is still in depression & lost interest in collecting.... he is not contacting his close friends also ..... hope he will bounce back soon ....... really missing his presence here..

Truly, my best of wishes to him. I don't know him on the forum, but I do know that depression can be like a beast to battle, when you're suffering from it. I hope everything works out.

Some one tell him the freaks has a mental health thread....maybe it could help....just saying.

On another note, where is Butters? :panic:

My theory? Pod people.

8795744_orig.jpg

Back