Zombieland: The Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Deadline has casting news for the new Zombieland series pilot.

EXCLUSIVE: Sundance breakout Tyler Ross, star of indie Milkshake, and up-and-comer Izabela Vidovic have been cast as two of the four leads in Zombieland, Amazon Studios’ comedy pilot based on the hit 2009 movie. The project, produced by Sony TV, is a continuation of the adventures of Tallahassee, Columbus (Ross), Wichita, and her younger sister Little Rock (Vidovic) — four humans who band together to survive the zombie apocalypse. In the movie, the “nerdy handsome” Columbus, who also narrates the story, was played by Jesse Eisenberg; Little Rock, a worldly girl hardened by adversity, was portrayed by Abigail Breslin. Original Zombieland writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick wrote the pilot and executive produce with the movie’s producer, Gavin Polone.

So does this mean no movie sequel? And what channel is this on because if it's abc or the like it has no chance.

I think Zombieland was originally supposed to be a tv show.

I found the movie to be meh, so no show for me. :lol

Yea it was supposed to be a show but then I thought after the success they were going to make a movie sequel instead. I think it was overrated because so many normal people saw it and somehow it legitmized zombies for alot of older folks who didn't already like the genre while to most who've seen zombie movies, it wasn't really anything new albeit well done.

But Amazon.com? They have shows?

Interesting...Netflix, Amazon, Hulu...they all have their own programming now.

Screw that. I have Netflix (or intend on renewing one day eventually) so I luck out with "Arrested Development," but there's no way I'd go out of my way to pay any other subscription site to see a new show.

I have little interest this without the original cast. I don't like zombie movies normally. But the cast and the goofball nature of it all makes it enjoyable.

Yea with no name actors, and a very differant built in fan-base then Arrested Development, (movie to tv w/ no returning actors vs tv same cast) AD won't even be a good example of this kind of programming. It's risky to try this because this could be the first name brand show that people would actually consider a sub for and so far I'd seemingly be content to stick with the Walking Dead for what I already pay.

I would totally subscribe to another Internet site if they started continuing shows where they left off, kind of like what Netflix did with arrested development. Would love some more Deadwood, the Sheild, Lights Out, The Wire, Sopranoes, X-files, freaks and geeks. Not really interested in a Zombieland series though.

Back