• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Sandman base + Jungle Belloq CRAZY CHEAP!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RollingJ

Super Freak
Reaction score
Custom Peruvian Jungle Belloq

All quality DID/Sideshow parts, including a webley revolver, helmet and binoculars.

de46c568.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg

DSC04097.jpg

Comes in original Belloq box with all parts included apart from the white shoes.

4bf00ca5.jpg

£30 plus shipping (£5 in the UK)

Hot Toys Spider-Man 3 (red and blue)
Mint in original box and shipper. No damage to the webbing, straight logos etc.
£SOLD delivered in the UK

Sandman base £20 delivered in the UK

Hot Toys War Machine
Mint condition, all lights etc. working perfectly. In original box.

Hot Toys Ghost Rider
Mint with all parts in original box and shipper.

I also have an Iron Man mk IV in superb condition with box etc. and a Blade 2 (NOW SOLD:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2)

I've done a lot of trades and sales on the boards over the last few years and have rarely had anything but great experiences. I am pretty fussy about my figures and keep them in mint condition, usually in sealed display cases when not being photographed. I will always look to sell for 'less than ebay' prices. I would prefer payments over paypal in 'gift' format, but feel free to ask if you are not comfortable with this; I'm sure we can sort something out :wink1:.

Please note that I am unable to 'hold' items for you. If you can pay me an agreed price, including shipping, the item is yours.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Marvel Sale! War Machine, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man

Reserved for pics

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Marvel Sale! War Machine (PRICE DROPPED), Ghost Rider, Spider-Man etc.

bUMP. Price down on War Machine as the Hall of armour extra stand is now sold. War Machine now comes mint with all accessories in original box.

Re: Hot Toys Marvel Sale! War Machine (PRICE DROPPED), Ghost Rider, Spider-Man etc.

Another bump for a great guy ! I hope you manage to sell your items !

Great guy to buy from here peeps :)

Re: Hot Toys Marvel Sale! MKIV, War Machine (PRICE DROPPED), Ghost Rider, Spider-Man

Bump it up

Re: Hot Toys Marvel Sale! MKIV, War Machine (PRICE DROPPED), Ghost Rider, Spider-Man

'Nother day, 'nother bump...

One for the weekend :)

Discounts possible on multiple purchases ;)
Listing these on the bay later tonight.

Bumpers!!!

Bumpage ;)

Weekend bump. War Machine and Iron Man pending payment.

back up there ;)

Is the weekend over already? :(

Bump again. War Machine gone. Pm if you are interested in MK IV Iron Man.

Spidey and Ghost Rider still available and ready to make a nice xmas pressie for you ;)

Re: Hot Toys Marvel Sale! MKIV, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man etc.

Buuuuumppppppp

One for the weekend...

Iron Man sold.

Ghost Rider and Spidey still up for grabs. Open to Batman related trades too, but priority is to sell.

Back