Hey big daddy and everyone else!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Privyet

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Is you ok? Is you? Good, cause I wanted to know.

I'm a new figure/statue collector with only 2 items so far but I'm looking to increase that number. As a child I would get cool looking action figures and this is like an evolution of that. Now instead of a 6-inch, I have a 12-inch. I also get 12 inch figures/statues.

Right now I'm a 19yr old guy in school doin whateva floats my boat. Hopefully my boat isn't called the Titanic. I'm anticipating my first Hot Toy, Avengers Black Widow. As of this moment, I'm not seeking to complete a series of figures, I just collect female ones from movies, shows, and video games that I like. So in a couole of years I'll have a ragtag assortment of bad b@#$%es.

If you wanna know more I'll be glad to tell you. Especially if it starts with, "What are you wearing?" Oh before I go, is there anyone like me who would kill for some trendy female 1/6 scale clothes? Cause all I see for sale online is tacky s@#t. It would be so sexy if I could get Black Widow in a bandage dress with platform pumps and pose her all crouched with her guns. If you know someone or someplace that has the supply, I'll certainly be the demand.

Bye :)

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Privyet! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Just FYI...King Darkness doesn't wear pants. :lecture

Back