MG collection room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mg2065

Super Freak
Reaction score
Welcome to my fam cave. My collection isn't that great but I have a few avengers hot toys on pre-order and some customs I'm working on. my sculpting table and sewing machine are next to my figures. anyway, just wanted to share with you guys/gals...hope you like!

IMAG1034_zps7bbce35c.jpg

IMAG1031_zps42bcd3fd.jpg

IMAG1033_zps3a8e8ee4.jpg

IMAG0249_zps05bf6007.jpg

IMAG0259_zps6faca7ae.jpg

IMAG1035_zps679374f7.jpg

Looks great to me. Personally I find displays like yours more effective than a dozen detolfs full of figures.

Love the Dark Helmet.

Omg dark helmet is awesome! Where did you score him?

Thanks my friend! I made the Dark Helmet. I have people over and they think it's Darth Vader. one of my buddies said 'isnt his helmet a little big?'. Obviously this is lost on non spaceballs fans.

Thanks my friend! I made the Dark Helmet. I have people over and they think it's Darth Vader. one of my buddies said 'isnt his helmet a little big?'. Obviously this is lost on non spaceballs fans.

Hopefully you don't invite this kind of riff raff back. :lol

thanks man. Yes, leo is custom ooak. Made of silicone with a hot toys slim underneath so its poseable. The pic you see is before i finished painting the eyes.

Back