Hello from Russia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gree090

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello, everybody!

My name's Michael, and I'm new in collecting Sideshow Toys. Shame on me, but, despite being a Star Wars fan since 2000, I managed to learn about Sideshow only this fall.

Collecting is not very popular in Russia, and. as far as Know, there is only one store in Moscow selling a limited number of minatures. Nevertheless, I managed to get Clone Commanders Gree and Cody there. A couple of days ago I ordered Commander Ganch on eBay.

I'm rather picky about my future collection and interested mainly in Clone Commanders and other clones with unique armour, like, for instance, airborne, BARC troopers, ARCs, RCs, etc. I'm a fan of Phase 2 clone armour. In my opinion, it's a perfect blend of Phase 1 shark-like design and classic yet a bit clumsy Stormtrooper armour.

Judging by the list of current Sideshow collectibles, I intend to buy Commanders Bly, Bacara and Neyo and 212 Airborne. Probably I'll also buy Captain Rex and customize his armour into Phase Two or simply ARC Phase 2 Armour. I would be crazy to get a Galactic Marine, a RC or a 41st Kashyyyk (scout-stile) trooper if Sideshow ever releases that.

I would take photos of my small yet growing collection once Ganch arrives to join arms with his brothers.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Michael! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Always good to see another Star Wars fan! :D

Welcome I am new to the boards also. I too somehow missed the hot toys and sideshow bandwagon but better late than never

Welcome to the board, when I get a chance to finish my princess Leia Organza using real white silk like the film used, I'll post. I try to make my figs as close to movies as possible.

Hm... I though Russian guys are not so exotic here.

O... wait, sorry. I forgot that mostly we're hanging out in the Aliens\Robots and Custom Creation sections... :D

Back