Last Resort - ABC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Braugher is the MAN! I think I'm going to like this show although it's kind of like Lost - I don't see how they can sustain for 7 seasons. All these shows where there's an obvious end game are tough going. Lost kind of did it but I don't think anyone was satisfied with that.

Once Upon A Time fooled me, what I thought was the obvious end game was how they ended the first season - so I'm more excited about that than I was before. Perhaps in Revolution they'll get the power back at the end of the 1st season and Last Resort will have the crew repatriated at the end of the first season. But I doubt it.

Too much who's on who's side going on.

Too bad they couldn't just finish Jericho instead of making this show.

Gonna have to catch it, the previews looked good and this totally slipped by me that it was on. Same with Elementary, missed it as well.

I enjoyed it. Even my wife who's not much into the war type shows liked it.

Episode two was a strong follow up - Man, hope this show does well enough to stay on the air awhile.

While it had a very different feel than the pilot, there was a lot of very interesting character moments - last seen with Capt And XO was some good stuff

Just watched the new episode and I liked it. I hope this show doesn't go the way of FlashForward and the "V" debacle....meaning cancellation.

abc stands for - already been canceled

Episode two was a strong follow up - Man, hope this show does well enough to stay on the air awhile.

While it had a very different feel than the pilot, there was a lot of very interesting character moments - last seen with Capt And XO was some good stuff

Agreed. I really hope that this show lasts. :pray:

Back