• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB a SS 1/6 Asajj Ventress. EX or Regular.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eeiigghhtt

Super Freak
Reaction score
So as mentioned in the title, I'm looking to buy a Sideshow Asajj Ventress 1/6 scale figure. A new one preferrably but I'd even take one from a smoke free home in mint/near mint condition. I just recently got screwed on an eBay purchase of one that was supposed to be "mint" but arrived missing pieces and reeking of cigarette smoke. So if anyone has one please let me know!

Thanks so much!

So as mentioned in the title, I'm looking to buy a Sideshow Asajj Ventress 1/6 scale figure. A new one preferrably but I'd even take one from a smoke free home in mint/near mint condition. I just recently got screwed on an eBay purchase of one that was supposed to be "mint" but arrived missing pieces and reeking of cigarette smoke. So if anyone has one please let me know!

Thanks so much!

Sucks, I was able to pickup one 4 months ago. I would not bid. Just did a buy it now (I made a offer). Mint is really hard to find. What is mint? The smoke just put the freezer for a week. I'm not joking it will kill the smell. Just take care when you take it out of the freezer. DON'T PUT THE BOX IN THERE!!!

I was so so happy with my Asajj I just wish she had the newer face on her not the older one (I got the EX ver).

Sucks, I was able to pickup one 4 months ago. I would not bid. Just did a buy it now (I made a offer). Mint is really hard to find. What is mint? The smoke just put the freezer for a week. I'm not joking it will kill the smell. Just take care when you take it out of the freezer. DON'T PUT THE BOX IN THERE!!!

I was so so happy with my Asajj I just wish she had the newer face on her not the older one (I got the EX ver).

Freezer trick, huh? I've already sent it back but that's pretty interesting. Mint to me is never been opened or at least removed from the plastic shell and if so then only displayed and well taken care of. I just didn't like that the eBay description didn't even come close to what I got. I smoked for 10 years so the stench of cigarettes gives me an immediate head ache. I guess I really just wanted what I paid for. I prefer the stock head, though. She doesn't look as evil with pupils on that HS.

Thanks so much for the tip! :wave:

Back