Vectorsigma75 Statue Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Antman and cphicks :hi5:

Some pics of collection:

010-1.jpg

012-2.jpg

013-1.jpg

Hey fellow collectors, just wanted to share my collection with you guys in a video. Been collecting for a year now. I will also be posting pics soon. Thanks for your support guys and happy collecting! :clap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDwuIcKbdBU

Hi there just wanted to ask, what kind of lightning u vgot on the Bestas and i see that on the back of the Bestas u have add white colour. What did u use?
Thnks

great Collection Vector how do u like Bison Statue. I m getting Bison soon ..... what other SF statues u got in your collection

Hi there just wanted to ask, what kind of lightning u vgot on the Bestas and i see that on the back of the Bestas u have add white colour. What did u use?
Thnks

Hi, lighting wise I have the lights that take batteries for now but soon i'll inter-grade a more permanent lighting system. Once I have picked up another besta for the DC pieces I'll get really serious with lighting.

The white background is me using white construction paper, works really good and brings out the pieces in the dark brown cabinet.

great Collection Vector how do u like Bison Statue. I m getting Bison soon ..... what other SF statues u got in your collection

Hey thanks Dhaval, congrats on getting him...really like Bison...like him so much that I ended up getting the black EX as will. The sculpt is great which Jerry did himself and all the display options with 2 heads n 3 hands...its great!

So I have the 2 Bisons, Turbo Guile, PCS EX Sagat/Sideshow EX Sagat on order, thinking of blue chunners but will have to get her re painted from Jerry.

Back