$625 To Spend on Sideshow SW items, any suggestions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckstar

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I have about $625 credit at my local comic shop to spend on any instock Sideshow item and I am going to use it towards Star Wars items. I love the Premium Format items, so I am pretty sure I am going to use $325 of it on the Cyborg Maul statue.

So the question becomes what do I use the other $300 on? I was leaning towards the Han in Carbonite PF, but I am not set on it yet. Is there something else you think I should get instead?

Thanks for any input!

DON'T get chicken Leg Maul!!!

It would also help if we knew what other SW items your comic shop has.

why not on the maul?

My shop will actually order anything on the site that is in stock, so no restrictions there.

If you are looking for a Maul, why not the mythos ex?

Captain Rex ex still available also.

all of the in stock star war pfs suck.

If i have to pick one NOW AND IN STOCK, i will go with the emperor + throne pf, at least he's a main character, good quality, and there wont be another one made any time soon in 1/4.

no serious star war collector will display that chicken leg maul, and the han solo carbonate is awful sculpt with stretched neck.

i would go with
7164_press04-001.jpg
if possible

saw the stormtrooper in a local store and wasn't impressed at all.. something is off.. stance..and helmet.. and overall it looks kind of "cheap" for some reason...

For in stock Premium formats I would def go for the Emperor. It's an amzing piece has a great presence in a room. The exclusive sold out pretty quickly but they still have the regular in stock.

Back