My humble collection/ New display cabinet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverfox

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Here is my new display cabinet. As you can see I am not a huge collector like some of you guys. I mostly just collect the Clone Wars maquettes w/ my 3 boys and a few other random things that catch my eye. I love looking at the huge collections and nice displays on here, but my rule is I only collect till the cabinet is full. If I run out of room and want something else, then something has to go. That way it won't get out of control LOL.

IMG_0628.jpg

Love this collection. Once again proving less is more.

Humm...

I dont agree with you. More will always be more! :wink1:

But then there is something special with having it all neat on display too~! :clap

Thank you everyone for your compliments:bow. It took me forever to find the perfect display cabinet. I wanted something classy that gave a good view of everything, and had enough room for the few things I have. Don't get me wrong, I can still squeeze a few things in if I need to LOL. Thanks again everyone and take care.:wave

Cliffton

Just bought the Male Templar statue from Weta and will be adding him to the bottom shelf. Truly an Epic statue, crazy detail and awesome paints.
Will try and post a pic later.

Back