Prop Force FX Lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oXdanXo

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Recently I've started to collect them and I'm wondering if there is a complete list of the Hasbro ones? As I've seen a Master Replicas list.

Also does anyone have any advice on buying them in the UK the only shop I can find with any is Forbidden planet and I've got anakins and Vaders, Forbidden planet said they can't get Obi Wans (Episode 1 or 3) lightsabers, I've been searching around but not many places carry them and all my local shops only seem to have the newer Ultimate FX versions.

Also does anyone know when the Kit Fisto one was released? (I think it was the most recent one) I only ask as I haven't seen any news on a newer model in quite some time.

Any advice is appreciated.

Dan

Hey Dan, for the Hasbro ones your best bet is going to be Amazon or eBay in my opinion but places like Thinkgeek, Entertainment Earth and Brian's Toys also carry them however the shipping might be a bit much to the UK. Hasbro has both fixed blade and the newer removable blades and yes Kit Fisto is their newest, unique saber, it came out last fall I believe. It's gorgeous for an FX. Oh and be prepared to pay around $300 if you're looking to get the Dooku or Ventress blades, they're pricey. Good luck buddy!

Wow. The Ventress goes for a pretty penny. I've got one sitting collecting dust that I won from a party at CV. Might have to throw it up for sale. :naughty

Back