Jay's House of Crack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Bizzle

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey. New Premium Format collector here. Started with Cyclops, Rogue, and Psylocke after walking past the display at SDCC 2011. I was so impressed, i needed to get into this hobby. Now I need to go back and find Gambit and Wolverine...

Here is the Group shot.

13376448051251.jpg

Cyclops.

100_4575.jpg

Rogue.

1337643969545.jpg

Psylocke.

1337644002287.jpg

And this is what my new showroom looks like, since adding my first three Sideshow statues to my action figure and final fantasy play arts collection.

1337643690908.jpg

1337643562126.jpg

So yeah, I have like.. the Sideshow flu. I feel like getting the captain America and Thor premium formats to lol. But first, I gotta track down that wolverine and Gambit... thinking about sabretooth... and already pre-ordered the colossus and storm.

Great Great Start; Jay, I would say your Doomed like the rest of us but I see you already have the Sickness, Welcome to the Show

Thank you. Yeah I've got the sickness... I've been on the phone for the last few days trying to track down gambit and wolverine.

I am seriously considering Baby Doll PF and the hot toys avengers to.

Ugh i feel so friggin behind on sideshow lol.

Thank you. Yeah I've got the sickness... I've been on the phone for the last few days trying to track down gambit and wolverine.

I am seriously considering Baby Doll PF and the hot toys avengers to.

Ugh i feel so friggin behind on sideshow lol.

That's the first thing admitting your Sickness :exactly::lol:lol:lol, That said Gambit is one of the more recent sought after PF's, and if you have had the chance to see him you know why, Good Luck and No I am keeping mine :)

sweet collection....wish i could have a better closer up of the other figures

Welcome Jay Bizzle. Are those drawer boxes for your comics? I have a few and I'm trying to find more in my area. Whatever they are, it's a cool set up. I want everything due to the SS Flu but X-Men PFs are my main focus.

Great collection so far. Thats exactly what happened to me at SDCC 2010 and i was hooked. Gambit PF was one of my first and thank god I got him for retail...$270 shipped!

That's the first thing admitting your Sickness :exactly::lol:lol:lol, That said Gambit is one of the more recent sought after PF's, and if you have had the chance to see him you know why, Good Luck and No I am keeping mine :)

I know, it's so friggin' hard to track down... and yes I've seen the prices... ugh.

Great start, love how you have your comics and the detolfs, it looks like a comic shop, thanks for sharing!

Yeah I am going for the comic shop look... they're comic drawers, and they all have labels and dividers like a comic shop. I used jim lee comics as drawer covers. I love the detolfs.. when i decided to get into collecting statues, I actually came here to this site and lurked... and discovered the detolfs on here :yess:

sweet collection....wish i could have a better closer up of the other figures

No problem, which figures do you want a close up of? I can get the final fantasy shots up here if you want.

That last pic is a thing of pure beauty!!! :clap:hi5:

Thanks. Wait till you see my kitchen.

( I love my wife...'s patience lol. )

Welcome Jay Bizzle. Are those drawer boxes for your comics? I have a few and I'm trying to find more in my area. Whatever they are, it's a cool set up. I want everything due to the SS Flu but X-Men PFs are my main focus.

I am right with you. X-Men pf's are my main focus for now.... and yes these are the comic drawers. They fit short comic boxes and i simply used jim lee comics as covers, held up with a small push pin in each drawer. $4.00 per drawer, so not bad.

Great collection so far. Thats exactly what happened to me at SDCC 2010 and i was hooked. Gambit PF was one of my first and thank god I got him for retail...$270 shipped!

Lucky on the Gambit. And yeah, SDCC 2011 hooked me in.

Nice X focus, looks like you've got a great MOTU collection going as well. Welcome aboard! :wave

Back