Glennfett's Sideshow Star Wars!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glennfett

Super Freak
Reaction score
Took a quick pic of ALL my sideshow figures...forgot to put the Ex Utapau clone box with them,other than that,the only things missing are the Dewback,Emperor's throne,Thrawn's throne,the cantina chairs.

Recently Sold the Sandtrooper Sgt,Squad Leader,Rex,Cody,Luke and Han Stormie.

glennspics077.jpg

glennspics073.jpg

glennspics071.jpg

glennspics678.jpg

glennspics676.jpg

glennspics670.jpg

Are all the figures in their little prisons?:(

yes....with a little 1 yr old mate,cant take any chances like when i displayed my Hasbro figures.
I have ALL the jedi displayed in the cabinet where the clones are in this pic.
Local Model show is on in August where i will be displaying it ALL.
Also,i asked Sideshow for some banners or some display material to use if they had any old stuff or collateral not needed.

Great Star Wars Collection; Glenn, really like the base Hans, Stormie and Darth are standing on, I do not collect Star Wars but Forces are working on me, did those bases come with them or is that a custom?

Great Star Wars Collection; Glenn, really like the base Hans, Stormie and Darth are standing on, I do not collect Star Wars but Forces are working on me, did those bases come with them or is that a custom?

the base came with IG88 so i just posed the figures on there....
these are just the sideshow figures!!!
god help those of us that get out Hasbro and vintage stuff out!!!:slap

Also,last year,i was asked to display my collection at the local Model Show after an organiser seen pics on Fbook...
The model show was filled with Planes,trains,remote controlled stuff,but NOTHING had been ever done like this before!!!!
So,it was the first time displayed to the public,i was very hesitant because i didnt want anyone touching,stealing etc etc...but in the end well worth it as i took out first place and best in show for my display!!!

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

I didn't have much time for posing and stuff,these things take ages to setup straight from the box,hence the neutral posing...
this yr it should be better now i know how long it takes ;)
Bytheway,big props to Sideshow for making these AWESOME figures!!!
and anyone that went to C4-i won the Jabba in the Trivial Pursuit Q and A's....had to crush the box due to size for the flight home-lol

Wow pretty cool being able to display your collection at a show like that.

cheers-it was just before the Blu Ray boxset was to be released,so i used some leaflets a local collector got from his store.
Also,used the local Australian Star Wars site im a member of to help promote Star Wars in OZ,Also got a cool banner from a sponsor of the site to help promote local Etailer.
This yr hopefully can get something else setup more professionally.

Wow, good for you, thats some cool displaying. Ropes or not I would be a nervous wreck having my figures out like that, just don't think I could do it.

thanks guys!!
cant wait for the next model show this August...can finally get the Dewback out again!

Well,the annual Newcastle,Australia Toy and Model show is on again this weekend.
Here are some pics of my Sideshow 12inch Star Wars display.
BIG thanks to the misses for printing off the Star Wars and Sideshow prints.
One more day to go to find out who wins Best in Show.I won last year so who knows...

glennspics284.jpg

glennspics283.jpg

glennspics282.jpg

glennspics281.jpg

glennspics280.jpg

glennspics279.jpg

glennspics277.jpg

glennspics275.jpg

glennspics274.jpg

glennspics273.jpg

Back