SepticFlesh has Arrived

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SepticFlesh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Greetings everyone. I am glad I found this place there is tons of information on what I love doing best...collecting really nice higher end Figures and Sculpts...after seeing a video for Hot Toy's "Big Chap" Alien I had to have one and was immediately hooked. Not long after I managed to purchase the whole line of Predators and even the newly released Classic Predator which is a phenomenal figure...not to mention the "Shadow" Predator...I cannot wait for the "Samurai" Predator to be released. I love the amount of detail that Hot Toys has put into their Predators line they have them spot on...I started with the original classic Predator but now that the new versions are out I must say that Hot Toys have really advanced in a rather short amount of time. I have been collecting on and off now for about 2 years and absolutely love it. Not many people my age understand why I collect these figures like I do but this sure as Hell beats wasting money going out to bars every night and getting drunk. Yes it was mainly the predators line up of figures from Hot Toys that got me into collecting but I have since then ventured off onto other line ups as well. I tend to not collect the human figurines I just do not care for them as much however "Chris Redfield" from Resident Evil 5 Hot Toys did an awesome job with...so far that is the only human Figure that I have. I also recently purchased a Hot Toys "Abe Sapien" and he is perfect in every way. The crazier and more wicked a figurine looks, the more I like them...sort of fits my dark semi psychotic personality.
Like my username suggests I am into darker things. This is why I have decided that after having well over 20 Hot Toy figures, I recently went and purchased the limited editions of "Undying Carcass", "the Templar's Verdict", and have the exclusive "Frozen Nazi" from Sideshow Collectibles "the Dead" lineup on pre-order. Something tells me I am going to absolutely love all the Sideshow PF statues especially "the Dead" lineup because they look extremely gory and sick just looking at the pictures of "Undying Carcass" has me sold on them. I just wish Sideshow would do a PF version of "Pyramid Head"...the one from the "Silent Hill" games...with "Silent Hill 3d" or whatever it is called coming out soon I have a feeling we may be seeing one of those. :cool:
Yes I am moving onto Sideshow PF's but I will still without a doubt be collecting Hot Toys figures at the same time. Not much of a Hero type person so I will not be getting any of the Avengers (although I am strongly considering Loki he played a cool badass in the movie Thor) but even though they are nice looking...I just do not see the point in collecting something I have no desire for.
I am currently getting ready for a big move which will be putting me far North by the Mountains and cold air which I adore. Once I am settled down I can finally buy a nice display cabinet of some sort because I just have so many figures that I am running out of room to display them.
Anyway my collecting will never stop...and like the hair on my head it will only keep growing and growing. :) ...and now that I have moved onto Sideshow's PF and Legendary Scale Sculptures, I will without a doubt soon need to convert one of my bedrooms into a full display room that will be my mini museum. :)
This place looks like the best place to be for collector's and I am looking forward to meeting many of you.

Last edited:
Back