• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: true type Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moe

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for any muscular TT body...NO herad needed just the body and Leg muscle extensions
truetypeafricanadvanced1_834_detail.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTB: true type leg muscles parts

or you just looking for HT's AA leg muscles or does any brand work? I think I might have the leg muscles from the HT TTA Caucasian but I know I have some from Soldier Story.

or you just looking for HT's AA leg muscles or does any brand work? I think I might have the leg muscles from the HT TTA Caucasian but I know I have some from Soldier Story.

Will they fit Barney Ross legs or true types? Sure let me know on me price, if reasonable ill take them thanks and looking for reasonable Obama body also with muscular legs, can be loose no packaging needed

Bump....Sill looking for the TT muscle body

Bump...........Anyone have any type of body like this White or African don't matter...need the Muscles

Back