• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Vampirella Com ex For sale/trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chosenone

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm selling my exclusive vampirella comiquette I would rather not sell her but since I was scammed a week ago i don't have cash to buy the statue i want anymore so she must go for 575 shipped or best offer. I would much rather make a trade with her for a sideshow Starcraft tychus statue or a diablo 3 statue I could add some cash on top as well. Let me know what you have in mind. Thanks

Also for trade I have a carnage com ex, a venom carnage an green goblins lsb all ex, asajj ventress pf ex, clone trooper ex and a darth talon reg.

Last edited:
I'm selling my exclusive vampirella comiquette I would rather not sell her but since I was scammed a week ago i don't have cash to buy the statue i want anymore so she must go for 575 shipped. I would much rather make a trade with her for a sideshow Starcraft tychus statue or a diablo 3 statue I could add some cash on top as well. Let me know what you have in mind. Thanks

what happened man? i know you were trying for a long time to get a marine/barbarian, someone scammed you? sorry dude :mad:

what happened man? i know you were trying for a long time to get a marine/barbarian, someone scammed you? sorry dude :mad:

Hey gaga no it didn't have anything to do with a transaction between me an someone with a marine or barbarian. It was a deal I had going with a user on the board for a trade plus some cash on my part and he sent me the wrong statue then ignored me. So I'm still lookin for the two but I don't have the money I use to too spend on them.

Back