HOTH: What to expect from Sideshows trip to the ice planet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGent

Super Freak
Reaction score
After reading that cooltoyreview.com interview, aside from the next ROTJ vader, there were two statements to be electrified about: They said HOTH is on the way and they admit that there is a lack of imperials.

What do you think, is a snowtrooper close at hand our are these two statements have to be seen as two individual lines?

And if no trooper ... What from HOTH are you expecting to be presented instead?

Didn't they already say the snowtroopers & Eweb + Probe droid on the way? Maybe I've just read to many threads on it.
I'd expect General Veers & ATAT driver too which would hopefully mean a Tie pilot would follow, Generic Hoth rebels & a pilot Luke would be great

After the fantastic dewback, I expect the Tauntaun with Luke or Han. General Veers is a good idea.

I would love...when I mention any 1/6 Chewbacca is my biggest want.

1. Snowtrooper
2. AT-AT Driver
3. General Veers
4. Probe Droid
5. Tauntauns
6. Hoth Han with both Jackets (Blue as the EX)
7. Hoth Luke
8. Snowspeeder Luke
9. Wampa?
10. Hoth Leia

After reading that cooltoyreview.com interview, aside from the next ROTJ vader, there were two statements to be electrified about: They said HOTH is on the way and they admit that there is a lack of imperials.

What do you think, is a snowtrooper close at hand our are these two statements have to be seen as two individual lines?

And if no trooper ... What from HOTH are you expecting to be presented instead?

so if i reading that right you mean they are hinting both imperials and snowy ones at that?

snowtrooper, veers, at at pilot, throw them out there ssc

Snowtrooper, AT-AT driver, Veers and the giant boob gun
5790013376991690.jpg

Han is a must for me, as well as a regular hoth trooper both imperial and rebel. I'd like to see one of the rebel officers in hoth gear as well. I'm sure they'll do a leia in hoth gear as well, but they need to get some sort of 12" female body going. It's been a while since sc did a female of their own.

I'd consider getting an AT-AT Driver if they turn out nice - love those guys! :rock

I just don't trust SSC to do humans the proper justice they deserve, so I'm not interested in their Hans, Lukes or Leias to be honest - or any soldiers or officers for that matter. I know that sounds terribly cynical.. but ehh.. what'ya do. :dunno :monkey3

Didn't they already say the snowtroopers & Eweb + Probe droid on the way? Maybe I've just read to many threads on it.
I'd expect General Veers & ATAT driver too which would hopefully mean a Tie pilot would follow, Generic Hoth rebels & a pilot Luke would be great

Right. The probe droid and tauntaun have been confirmed. And I think the Snowtrooper has all but been confirmed by Sideshow.

I'm hoping to see Hoth Han from HT to go with the tauntaun.

Snowtrooper
Hoth Rebel
Hoth Han
Hoth Luke
Hoth Leia

EWeb
Probe Droid
Taun Taun

That would be more than I really care to display.... but it will be hard to decide what to cut. I want it all!

Would definitely pick up a probe droid or two and am hoping for an HT Han. Really trying to restrict what I pick-up but it would be tough to say no to a Snowtrooper and maybe a Taun Taun, especially if they come out with Hoth environments, as well. I was trying to stay focused on Bespin stuff and maybe the cantina environment since I have Hammerhead, Greedo and the cantina sets... Damn you, Sideshow! *shakes fist*

If the Taun Taun is sculpted like the Dewback than I can stay away. But if its furred... then I'm in trouble.

Probe Droid will be huge and pricey... but again, with light up function, I'm dead.

Snowtroopers and E-web is a done deal. Might as well pay now, site unseen.

Same for Luke, Han and Leia in their respective snow gear.

Damn, that's like $1,000 right there in more bloody Star Wars.

If the Taun Taun is sculpted like the Dewback than I can stay away. But if its furred... then I'm in trouble.

Probe Droid will be huge and pricey... but again, with light up function, I'm dead.

Snowtroopers and E-web is a done deal. Might as well pay now, site unseen.

Same for Luke, Han and Leia in their respective snow gear.

Damn, that's like $1,000 right there in more bloody Star Wars.

Yep, it's easily done, that's for sure. Think I will resolve now to skip the Taun Taun, regardless if it's scupted or furry, but no way I could refuse a probe droid with lights. Just hope they'll put it on a clear post and not black plastic or metal, like the Sith probe droid set. Guess it would be easy enough to mod but would be nice to get a floating effect out of the box.

I hope we get that huge cat that the rebels were shooting at.

Edit - A Tauntaun statue would be a fail. But there is no doubt that will be they way it is done. So I can't look forward to that.

You guys that don't mind the static beasts...would you want a tauntaun that is sculpted dead and cut open to put Luke into?

Back