Hey everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deejay

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I created an account a little while back and finally am able to post. My dell computer decided to crap out on me and I was without a computer for a while. I love collecting statues and my interests range from marvel statues (HULK) to Buffy the vampire slayer and everything in between lol. I also collect anime, comics and manga. I have a little over 100 statues now and like most people, have run out of space. Now I have to decide which is more important- (more statues or my girlfriend) haha...

Thanks for reading my little rant and I hope to get along with everyone!! :wink1:

Welcome I'm just getting into this hobby and my girlfriend is giving me crap already! LOL As long as you take care of your girl you have to do some stuff that makes you happy right?

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

Hell yeah i'm a buffy fan :hi5:

My girlfriend is slowly getting use to my statue addiction.. She would say things like "oh god another statue" and now she sits next to me waiting for me to open it up to see if she likes it.... It is to funny..

red_neck_car.jpg

:duff
:D

Back