Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EXOTICLEX

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw it on FB on the plastic enemies page. Real? Or Fake?

Updated. Looks like its real.

Last edited:
387591_278867445484924_113785701993100_765452_1521319449_n.jpg

I hope it is real! But why a DX? A regular MMS would be more than enough, at least for me.

I'm so stupid....I never picked up on how in each movie poster they are looking at their watch.....wow...can't believe I never noticed that before.

their was something posted about this a few months ago that this was coming i saw it on here somewhere. but not sure how true it is.

I don't care, HT's $300 Marty DX won't be better than my $800 custom Rainman/Trevolver/ZKULPTOR Custom figure, so :pfft:

:lecture

:horse

their was something posted about this a few months ago that this was coming i saw it on here somewhere. but not sure how true it is.

I think the previous thing you are talking about was them saying BTTF is a license they would like to get.

i hope they charge around 500$ for this and donate all proceeds to research and finding cure for him and those like him

i hope they charge around 500$ for this and donate all proceeds to research and finding cure for him and those like him

Not likely, but that would be awesome :clap If they actually make these I will be so stoked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back