• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Blue Spooktacular 2011 Mug - $25 shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTB: Blue Spooktacular 2011 Mug

Offering $25 shipped to me in Las Vegas

Title says it all, PM me with any offers or feel free to make fun of me right here...​

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Blue Spooktacular 2011 Mug

iafw.jpg

A fun conversation I had in chat with Mike at Sideshow this morning:

I think I can post this here, because my labor bore no fruits, but hey, at least I'm trying. This mug is going to be the SSE Diorama of my 2011...

me: Hello, I have a "very serious" question regarding the 2011 Spooktacular kit this year... Who wants to be nice to me?
Just a moment...

Sideshow Mike: hi
how are you doing?

me: wow, in early
i'm great
I ordered and got an orange mug, and i'm noticing there are very many orange mugs showing up...
i would be willing to order another kit, if someone could hook me up with a blue mug. and i would promise to give all my other goodies from the second kit away in chat during spook.
What do you say? lol

Sideshow Mike: That's very nobel of you
BUT

me: did i mention i'm desperate?

Sideshow Mike: we can not gurantee the mug color
desperate for blue mugs?
do you have an alergic reaction to orange?

me: um, well yes, of course, i needs my blue mug
you are aware of the term completist???

Sideshow Mike: I appreciate your passion for the Blue mug, but there is no way to promise your mug color
I am familiar and it's a pretty bad disease
I was a completist for a long long time

me: i'm going to have to resort to begging in chat for yet another year... hohum... come on mike, i won't tell a soul

Sideshow Mike: Sorry. You'll have to leave it up to the fate of the mugs

me: Okay, thanks for chatting...

Sideshow Mike: No worries. Good luck!

You could always order 10 kits, open them for the blue and return them if they're orange.

WTB: Blue Spooktacular 2011 Mug

Offering $25 shipped to me in Las Vegas

Updated with a price to show I'm serious.​

The sad part about that is that I can see Blue Man Group for free usually with no hassle, whereas wanting the blue mug from Sideshow...

not so easy. :(

I was only kidding. Feel free to bump all month. :(

Don't think I'm going to find one though. Well, unless I resort to my old trick of begging throughout chat...

Back