• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trading DX-02 Bats for T-700 + Money?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, guys.
Odd question:

I´m thinking about selling/trading my Bats.
A guy is interested in that, mainly because he concentrates on Bats and Iron Man, but has a new 2 week old T-700 Endo.

Now I told him that I would maybe take his Endo + some extra amount of money for my Bats, because he has way more accessories, but on the other side has a little rip in the upper leg rubber area, but on top a that has the good exchange body and lforigno custom cape.

Now my question: what amount would you charge, so that it would be a fair trade?

Thx in advance
Endo

You should only charge extra for the custom cape. Other than that, it should be an even trade. Your figure is damaged, his is brand new. The fact that the DX Bats has more accessories is irrelevant.

I guess it depends just how bad the damage is, but I'd say some amount of money is justified. The DX-02 is one of the more in-demand Hot Toys figures, while the T-700 is one of the most common. Maybe $100 extra?

You should only charge extra for the custom cape. Other than that, it should be an even trade. Your figure is damaged, his is brand new. The fact that the DX Bats has more accessories is irrelevant.

Why do you think that, Devil?!
Just curious, since the T-700 is, in it´s sense, almost a bare figure, while Bats is loaded with stuff, right?!
I got an answer now from him, btw...he offered me about $67.
But I got a little stomach ache from that.
Way beneath value...isn´t it?!

Last edited:
The damage is minimal.
It´s a little crack in the crotch area, approx. 5 mm long and about half an mm wide.
Not much, but posing is out unless you wanna crack it full, you know?!

I'd say the damaged bats with custom cape but non leaky abs is worth about $350. If it was not damaged i'd say worth about $400.

I have no idea what the T700 is worth

$67 bucks :lol and a T-700 = No accessories ( the T-700 was the adopted stepchild of Hot Toys , they didn't even give him a damn gun , NOTHING!!)

For a DX02 Bats :nono:nono:nono

Not a good trade IMO

I'd say the damaged bats with custom cape but non leaky abs is worth about $350. If it was not damaged i'd say worth about $400.

I have no idea what the T700 is worth

around $150 - $170.

67 Dollars plus T700, no way man, don't trade it. Just sell your DX Bats and buy 2 of those T700 Endos.

I´m also thinking about letting it slip, mainly since the T-700 has way less stuff with him.
Good thing that I didn´t say ok to anything.
Maybe really setting Bats completly on ebay, starting at 200 bucks, would get me something, or not??

Oh and one other thing:
I wanted to sell him minus 2 hands since I wanted to use those for my Cyberdyne Bash.
But...if I really get that much money for him I can buy me really new hands, have more money for future figures and a way better deal, right?

like i said, just sell it, you'll get something like between 250 and 300$ for it. with that you can buy the T700 easily and some stuff for your customs.

Will do, thx a lot fellas.
Already said the dude that the "deal", if it ever was one is off.
I´ll put the hands with him, take the other gloved hands for my Arnold until I sold the DX-02 and then...if I get good money...maybe Tracker´s comin´to me.
;-)

Mods, pls close...everything is said.
Thx a lot.

Cheers and nice evening to everyone.

:duff

Last update, before it's closed:

I posted him pics and told him he's going to get it complete, so he resorted to give me $134, which are 100€, so technically I'm getting about 250-270€ for my Batman.

And I'm getting a figure I'm much more into and I'm getting around the eBay stuff.
I'm pretty happy now and I'm getting the T-700 about the middle of next week.
:yess:

You can delete your own thread buddy....just click on thread tools and click delete! :duff

LOL the bats will be worth less then 150.00 once they release the re BOOT batman or the dark knight rises batman. It is damaged and will be worth less soon...say in 3 or 4 months. All of the re-releases of the figures have blown the old ones out of the water and have caused the original 400 value to sky rocket out the sky and into the toilet. I would do the trade and 100.00 bucks but thats just me.

ALSO I LOVE ASURA'S WRATH.....totally under rated game.....

Back