what should i do with ebay?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unbreakable

Super Freak
Reaction score
need some help, i won a dx02 batman on ebay and payed over $500 for it ,without shipping, won and payed right away, get a email from seller saying item will get to me in 7 weeks, ( and i know that paypal only covers up to 30 days) so 7 weeks i'm not covered, so i told to ship express airmail and ill pay for it and he said he can not , so i said give me back my money . he said in 5 day's when paypal clears, i opened a case with ebay told them what happened, will i see my money again , m i covered, please help do'nt what to do.?

half payment was credit card and other half was paypal, will i still be covered

If you have not went out the ebay/paypal sphere of influence then you are covered. If you did the normal purchase process through ebay then dont worry.When you say half credit card do you mean you had funds in your paypal account hence half/half. You are still covered. I would have lodged a case with ebay not paypal as they are very efficient when it comes to sellers withholding goods.Do not let the paypal/ebay go over the time limit ( its longer than 30 days now).

It can last a week until the case is resolved. So just sit back and chill.

Whos the seller?

Contact ebay, and forward them the email/message that the seller wrote (7weeks) and explain to them. They should be able to help you out.

need some help, i won a dx02 batman on ebay and payed over $500 for it ,without shipping, won and payed right away, get a email from seller saying item will get to me in 7 weeks, ( and i know that paypal only covers up to 30 days) so 7 weeks i'm not covered, so i told to ship express airmail and ill pay for it and he said he can not , so i said give me back my money . he said in 5 day's when paypal clears, i opened a case with ebay told them what happened, will i see my money again , m i covered, please help do'nt what to do.?

btw what does the item/auction description says?

thank you all, but the dude caved in ,logged on ,after work to paypal and the money was there, maybe he is read this threads? got my moneyssssssssssssss now i can find a good seller and get my dx batman.

thank you all, but the dude caved in ,logged on ,after work to paypal and the money was there, maybe he is read this threads? got my moneyssssssssssssss now i can find a good seller and get my dx batman.

I would wait for the new HT TDKR figures.

Agreed. I still don't understand why people are shelling out big money for a notoriously QC ridden figure, especially with a new TDKR line right around the corner. :dunno

I'm not the most patient guy in the world but this really makes sense to me. Not so much because of quality issues on this figure since I had no problems with mine, but because the figures offered keep getting better and better and your likely to end up less than ecstatic with purchasing an older inferior figure for way more than a newer superior figure will cost at retail.
If your a line completist forget what I said. You've gotta have it and I understand that too.
Sorry, I know this isn't directly on topic but it seemed worth a comment anyway. Glad you were able to recover your funds without having to file a claim. If your a buyer though your pretty well protected by PP and eBay as long as you follow the rules. If your a seller not so much. But that's the chance you take when dealing online anyway.

Good to hear.

Back