blac_trac's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blac_trac

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Here's my collection (or as my mom would call it, kalat ) so far. Mostly new and a few of what remains from the previous one. Hope you guys like it.

Let's begin with the non-Iron Man.

HT Thor. Fresh na fresh, as I just got this today. I was planning on having all my HTs just Iron Man but I just know I'll be getting Cap when it comes out, so may as well get the Odinson before the price goes up even more.

IMG_1106.jpg

Next up, Astroboy!

HT Vinyl. I chose this over the HT poseable figure, and now I'm in search of that one too. Whats not to love, its Astro!

IMG_1128.jpg

Attakus. The only non SS/HT in my collection. This is also the oldest and one of two pieces left over from the previous one. I keep getting bids for this but I always say no. Why, because its Astro!

IMG_1139.jpg

So on to the main man, Iron Man! Woot! Woot!

HT combination of Mark VI and War Machine. It took an hour to copy this pose from the SS website til I became satisfied. I'm just OC like that.

IMG_1111.jpg

SS Maquette combination of those two again! Their shelves are actually stacked right above each other. Nice eh.

IMG_1136.jpg

Don't let the pics fool you, the Maquettes are the bigger between the two. They just don't look that way.

And now the big boys.

SS Mark III 1:1 Bust. The other left over from my previous collection and first real statue I ever bought, real as in very pricey. My reason being, hell, if Alodia has one then I should too!

IMG_1162.jpg

Finally, my pride and joy, the grand daddy of them all.

SS Mark III 1:2 Maquette. I think I'll just let the picture speak for itself for this one.

IMG_1152.jpg

Here's how the two look stacked together, which I think is pretty awesome since they're actually some years apart.

IMG_1170.jpg

Well, that's it so far. I know it's not a lot but I'm taking my time choosing what to get unlike before. I want everything to be organized and have a theme somehow. Hope you guys liked it. I'll update it as soon as I get a new piece. Thanks for looking.

Back