TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really amazes me how the movie still holds up and how the suits look flawless. 1990 movie gets overlooked in the practical effects department so bad. Those are the best looking turtles on film
The film's appeal is partly due to its independent artsy production. Hollywood Majors - especially these days - are just bad and unwilling to take risks. Also, CGI lacks the authenticity TMNT 1990 had so we will most likely never get anything like this again

I remember playmates or something blocks certain companies from making certain things. That’s why it’s so hard for neca to just release regular 6inch figures . It’s always must be an exclusive or limited. I think it has something to do with play mates holding onto the license.
NECA is making exactly what they want. They do 1:10/7" and 1/4 scale figures for all of their lines and that's what they've done for TMNT.

With how fast turtles stuff sells out, a high quality 1/6 90s turtles set would sell like hotcakes. The adults who would be buying them are the right age for that nostalgia too. It's clearly a no brainer, guess Playmates is run by a bunch of idiots.

I'm sure they'd sell, but the NECA TMNT movie line will not be matched with how many characters they've done and many collectors are 2 dozen figures deep. They even tried to get Tatsu but weren't able to get him to license. I'd buy 1/6 turtles but it's not like I'm starving for them at this point.

NECA is making exactly what they want. They do 1:10/7" and 1/4 scale figures for all of their lines and that's what they've done for TMNT.

I'm sure they'd sell, but the NECA TMNT movie line will not be matched with how many characters they've done and many collectors are 2 dozen figures deep. They even tried to get Tatsu but weren't able to get him to license. I'd buy 1/6 turtles but it's not like I'm starving for them at this point.
They do make exactly what they want but they akways have to jump through hoops to release them. The 6 inch figures are akways exclusive and don’t come out like there regular 6 inch stuff.

Back