Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I regret about less from ASMUS - and folks will argue the point - is that they are good enough, I'd end up buying figures I hadn't even planned on. Elrond, Galadriel, 3 Nazgul, the Twilight King, 2 Gimli, MOS...

They still haven't restocked head sculpts.:cry::cry::cry:

As well as the not-skimping on accessories, costumes, and often diorama bases.

At not ridiculous prices. Needless to say, I cherish my Theoden figure at this point. I didn't like what WETA is planning (plus, obviously, it's an expensive statue).
Agree with everything you posted. I will pay a premium price for the main characters. I would not pay a premium for the 2nd tier characters which is where Asmus shined.

Yeah, they really did a great job with keeping their figures affordable while still including a lot for the price.

Side note: they did just make a birthday post for Cate Blanchette on their Facebook using their figure of Galadriel. Doesn't really mean anything concrete: they weren't linking to be able to buy the figure or announcing restocks, but it was something.

Back