Andy Serkis LORD OF THE RINGS: LET THERE BE CARNAGE 2026

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rather have lotr stuff than any of those to. Weird how they are doing Gollum tho

Hopefully we get some naked chicks this time
IMG_7723.gif

I hope there's a prequel for Alfrid Lickspittle.

I want to know more about Alfrid.

The Battle of the Five Armies wouldn't have been as enjoyable without Alfrid.

Are we talking about that cgi dwarf? Cause like what was up with him? Lol

What? No, this is Alfrid. How could you forget Alfrid?!

Maybe you remember him better this way?

Or even this way?
IMO the actors were terrific. Alfrid was overused, time that should have been spent on the dwarves, but they were hilarious interacting.

Also will never understand the hits that the Hobbit gets for the CGI when there's plenty in LOTR, and some of it isn't aging well.

Tho again, due to the things I appreciate about both series, I roll with the things that I'm less thrilled about. For sure I'd happily rewatch all of them, as opposed to some films where I think re-watching is some sort of cosmic punishment, and I resent the hours of my life I lost.

Then there's things like Disney's Hulk and Kingdom of Crystal Skull - just no. Will never watch the last Indy either. :poop:

IMO the actors were terrific. Alfrid was overused, time that should have been spent on the dwarves, but they were hilarious interacting.

Also will never understand the hits that the Hobbit gets for the CGI when there's plenty in LOTR, and some of it isn't aging well.

Tho again, due to the things I appreciate about both series, I roll with the things that I'm less thrilled about. For sure I'd happily rewatch all of them, as opposed to some films where I think re-watching is some sort of cosmic punishment, and I resent the hours of my life I lost.

Then there's things like Disney's Hulk and Kingdom of Crystal Skull - just no. Will never watch the last Indy either. :poop:
The action is way over the top and because a lot of that action is made by using sub par CGI it makes it more offensive.

But the good outweighs the bad in The Hobbit films so I find enjoyment with it.

Slightly off topic but if you haven’t seen Last Night In Soho or The Queens Gambit check them out, Anya is great in both of them.

Back