InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have actually told my wife that I've already bought a double plot in the cemetery so that we can be together for eternity.

I just haven't told her precisely what I mean by 'we.'
Perhaps Sideshow, Prime 1, WETA, BBTS etc. should develop a new product - container ship size boxes so we can be laid to rest with our collections, like the warriors of old.

They can slap a sticker with "Sideshow Collectibles - Show Your Geek Side!!!" on mine.

Years from now, when aliens excavate us, they can ponder the miracle of Funkos in perfect condition and wonder why the figures of human gods have such a variety of outfits. Clearly tho, only the wealthy were interred with full size Balrog busts. :monkey3

Future Alien Professor, 3rd Year: Sadly, some humans were buried with what can only be described as trash. All over them. They must have made someone very angry, because we found them buried with miniature 'clowns' and others silly totems obviously indicating how tiny these men were in their status.

Perhaps Sideshow, Prime 1, WETA, BBTS etc. should develop a new product - container ship size boxes so we can be laid to rest with our collections, like the warriors of old.

They can slap a sticker with "Sideshow Collectibles - Show Your Geek Side!!!" on mine.

Years from now, when aliens excavate us, they can ponder the miracle of Funkos in perfect condition and wonder why the figures of human gods have such a variety of outfits. Clearly tho, only the wealthy were interred with full size Balrog busts. :monkey3
They should also include a boat, and a bow and arrow so that they can push us off into the water, light the arrow and shoot the arrow into the boat with our dead bodies creating the best funeral pyre you’ve ever seen. May as well go out like the Vikings.

Back