1/6 Hot Toys - TMS128 - The Bad Batch: Imperial Clone Commando

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1714761811091.png

Confirmed LED in helmet.

He does look a bit too skinny on the arms with all the dark grey on them, I reckon a plain white version should look better - not gonna get this one but will be keeping an eye out for a plain one

I want those Stormtrooper backdrops tho, I want both of them. That black trooper is 🔥🔥🔥 I dont buy those types of figures though, due to space limitations.

Except for the time I bought Chrome trooper. I will buy another when they get around to my fav color: copper.

I’ll get at least one of these, possibly two. The LED visor is cool but I hate how if it’s not powered on it’ll just look dead. Wish there would be options for both painted and lights when it comes to figures with lit up parts.

The amount of effort HT put into this is pitiful. I hope the backlash makes them change a few things.

Commando's will print money for them if they put a little effort into the figure.

How in the hell does Guy Klendar have a job when he can't even tell if a figure's helmet is lit up or painted 🤣 I just cannot watch or listen to him showing anything off. Do like the commando though

How in the hell does Guy Klendar have a job when he can't even tell if a figure's helmet is lit up or painted 🤣 I just cannot watch or listen to him showing anything off. Do like the commando though

My favorite moments are when he's trying to pose figures during the Covid era and pieces would go flying or break.

Back