The Crow WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aneses

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm making a custom Brandon Lee as The Crow.
I used a Truetype head with Reel Toys Crow hair with some added locks.
That's face paint:

TheCrow049.jpg

TheCrow048.jpg

TheCrow050.jpg

I used real electrical tape to make it more screen accurate. This is the progress so far:

TheCrow092.jpg

I need to receive the boots and look for some 1/6 realistic crow (any ideas would be appreciated)

Finished:

pruebascamara182.jpg

pruebascamara177.jpg

pruebascamara171.jpg

pruebascamara19.jpg

TheCrow103.jpg

Thanks for watching!! :)

Last edited:
The Crow was on just the other day and I had though to myself that the Gambit TT head could work pretty well for a custom! Very excited to see this, looks fantastic, Aneses!

Thank you so much guys!!!

I'm not the first who uses a TT Gambit head for a custom Crow indeed. But I changed Gambit's wig for a Reel Toys' Crow wig that I think fits better for the character.

Thanks again!!!

Thank you so much guys!!!

I'm not the first who uses a TT Gambit head for a custom Crow indeed. But I changed Gambit's wig for a Reel Toys' Crow wig that I think fits better for the character.

Thanks again!!!

I just got the same request to do this with a TT Gambit, I should have pics of the repaint here in a few weeks, I'm probably not going to switch the hair though. It does make the likeness that much better on your repaint/bash.

Whiplash's boots would work perfect. They need to be painted black, but have the tongue flapping out and everything.

Thanks. Tongue is ok, but the problem is that Whiplash boots have some buckles and Crow's boots have laces.
I purchased some military boots I still need to receive that I think will work, what I need help for is to find a 1/6 scale crow...

Back