Hot Toys Rorshach actually happening?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Station

Super Freak
Reaction score
check it out, from the Ani-com booth:

picture.php

I can only assume this is a hint? The posters are up with all the other stuff that is coming out this year.

Its nice if Hot Toys makes Rorschach but Im getting it because movie came 2 years ago plus Keaton Batman is coming!!HURRAY:yess:

I think I see THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

That's a joke, right?

The pics of Batman and Bale are from the Batman Begins exclusive.

Unfortunately, while I do see a Nicholson Joker pick, I don't see any Keaton Batman pics. Maybe they won't have the actual Keaton Batman figure on display? :monkey2

Although I wouldnt pick up the current Watchmen figures I would buy a Rorshach. So lets hope this means their doing one. But I wouldnt hold my breath.

Unfortunately, while I do see a Nicholson Joker pick, I don't see any Keaton Batman pics. Maybe they won't have the actual Keaton Batman figure on display? :monkey2

I think they're teasing the ____ out of it considering it's arguably one of the most anticipated figures at the show.

Plastic Enemies and the Hot Toys community are the ones taking the pics of the "catalog" paper that's attached to the display at the convention. They're the ones that have a hand with teasers.

My bet is, Batman will be on display with The Joker and Reeve Superman soon. There's clearly a spot open for another figure, and that paper has all of them on there.

Let's just wait and see. Can't wait!

That's a joke, right?

The pics of Batman and Bale are from the Batman Begins exclusive.

the leaked pics are up on the batman 89 thread man.

Back