Arsyn's thread Updated 6-23-13 pg.7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Headsmith

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm going to try and use this as a master thread for everything 1/6 I do.

brandonlee.jpg

Brandon Lee is bald because I'm planning on putting hair on him for an Eric Draven(The Crow). I'll sculpt some hair on him for his character in Showdown in Little Tokyo/Rapid Fire as soon as I get this bald one out of some rubber.

pacmanl.jpg

Pac head was molded a while back. This is after I pulled him out. His accessories - which are meant to fit Enterbay's BLx.x bodies - are still being worked. I have to redo the shoes to get a cleaner logo. Working on a hooded top and some shorts to go with him.

matthewfox.jpg

Just posted in the LOST thread.

--
Brad Pitt
archius_pitt.jpg

I'm reworking the short-haired version. He'll be posted soon.

Bret Hart
archius_hart.jpg

Doesn't reflect a few tweaks made to the hair for the final version being molded.

Denzel Washington
archius_denzel1.jpg

Paddy Considine
archius_paddy.jpg

I'll post him without the beard a little later since, IMO, he has cooler shaped head without it.

Jackie Chan to be re-posted a little later this month.

----

Keanu Reeves
archius_keanu.jpg

Manny Pacquiao
archius_pacquiao.jpg

----

Brad Pitt ver.2
archius_pitt2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Chan,Pitt,Reeves,Weaving

WOW that pitt likeness is really great.
Add some stuble and a moustach and you have a tyler durden final scene!

All of these look amazing!! Look fwd to more! The Keanu and Hugo Weaving look stellar! And the Pitt is spot on!

I'm looking for a Jesse James version of Brad Pitt, so if you ever do one, count me in!
All look great for WIP sculpts, looking forward to updates and better pics.

Pitt looks amazing already. I'd be interested in a spikey version since I have the outfit for him. I'd also be in for a Keanu.

What are the other 5 sculpts you're working on?

Progress looks wonderful. How long did each of these take you and what materials do you use? Hugo Weaving has big bug-eyes, keep that in mind;)

I would be interested in the jackie chn if you made these available.

I'd be interested in a Daniel Dae Kim.... ;)

Great sculpts btw. That Pitt is awesome! Hugo needs a bit of work. I'm not really seeing the likeness, but the others are all instantly recognizable.

Im def in for a Pitt and would love to have his long hair sculpt too! And if you go for a long hair matrix neo, im in on that as well,these look amazing!

OH MAN!
I will take Reeves and pitt in a heartbeating!

Both version of Durden will be awesome
And a matrix 1 and reloaded will be awesome buddy! :)

Very impressed with these. They are rough, but the likenesses are amazing.

Great works, Ramon. I want to have all of them, especially Jackie Chan and Agent Smith.
I'm also waiting to see your painted Bruce Lee for enter the dragon.

Re: Archius's thread

elvis1976, intothevoid, Snake Eater, agonistes86, C-Phan, krec9, tbay, Spawn-man(about 2 weeks actual working time), JD18_92,neo, Full Metal Alchemist, Maglor, bplus73(working on it!)-Thanks a lot, guys/gals!

abake-I'll need to take a look at the movie and see what age has done to him. Most likely a go though since I already have the sculpt. I'll pm you if the status becomes more certain.

beeshaw-Those are fightin' words! Take 'em back with the quickness, please! :peace
DDK has already been casted. I just need to clean them up. I'm hoping to have them ready with Fox around end of next week-beginning the week after. I wanted to minimize shipments as I figure that some folks might get them at the same time.

alibi-he'll be made available shortly.

**Initial post updated.**

Last edited:
Back