Katkuru's Lord Starkiller Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katkuru

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is the final pics of my version of Lord Starkiller, a few expressed interest in this as a kit form so I'm trying to see what the interest would be like.

The basic kit will include the following (unpainted):
Head with neck (able to fit standard HT neck post)
Helmet (fits over the head)
Shoulder/chest armour (5 pieces)
Mid armour
wrist gauntlets (left and right)
Buckle
Cod piece

The kit will be $120.00 USD plus shipping. I will limit this to 12 kits. Just let me know and I'll add you to the list.

1. Drogs
2. Khonsu70, with body suit
3. Mokuren868, with body suit
4. Lopie
5. xXLeeLandXx, with body suit
6. Jsjedi

For those who want the suit it will be $40.00 more. P.S. The suit will be made to fit a Sideshow Pro body.
DSC03965-1.jpg

DSC03966-1.jpg

DSC03951.jpg

DSC03959.jpg

DSC03976.jpg

DSC03943.jpg

DSC03935.jpg

DSC03963.jpg

DSC03972.jpg

DSC03974.jpg

Last edited:
It's beautiful mate!, i've got too much $$$ invested in the one I'm making to get it (the wife would kill me - shhhh! she's close by - typing quietly under stairwell) otherwise I'd jump at the op..

again beautiful

It's beautiful mate!, i've got too much $$$ invested in the one I'm making to get it (the wife would kill me - shhhh! she's close by - typing quietly under stairwell) otherwise I'd jump at the op..

again beautiful

No problem man! Your project is coming along nicely!

Oh man! Just beautiful! My favorite EU character in 1/6 so fantastic. But unfortunately I can't afford the price tag (tear). Again fantastic job with this looks spot on my friend! :duff

Fantastic work there but I'm more interested in a "Chose Jedi path" Starkiiller...

:lol

Absolutely freaky unnatural amazing work! This is really nice piece and I really like, that helmet go over head! You must be proud on it!

Any news on this? Is this still on?

Sorry for the delay guys, but I'm having issues with the caster. I may have to just take matters in my own hands and do the castings myself.

And yes, this project is still on, I hope to have this settled in a few weeks.

Kimo

:) I am here if you need me Kimo :)

Thanks Mark! I know i can count on you if need be. I will make another attempt to get these done right.
The castings are not as sharp as the id like them to be, and I just dont want to send them out like that. The second set that the caster sent out had no change from the originals, so I'm going to tweak them and send them back to get re molded and casted. So frustrating, when things are out of my control, stay tuned....

Holy cow, Katkuru! I haven't been around in a while, but I thought I'd poke my head in anyway - and I've got to say, Starkiller turned fantastically awesome!

Excellent job, this has got to be one of the best and coolest custom Star Wars figures I've seen.

Hey guys,
This looks to be back on track. I would like to see if the original interested are still interested. You can either pm me or respond to this post. Once I verify the number I can start talking about lead times and payment.

Back