What's the Best Daredevil Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What's the Best Daredveil Figure?

I can't imagine there are very many 1/6th scale DDs out there, and any that do exist apart from customs are gonna be Hasbro/Mattel/Toy Biz fare.

So. . .I don't know. But I do know the best Daredevil figure in any scale is this: https://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=149&n=Daredevil

Also, more members need Morrissey avatars.

First post on my new avatar. Cheers!
Now where's that Morrissey 1/6?

All I've ever seen are those cummy Daredevil 1/6s. The only DD I ever owned was the Secret Wars one when I was a kid. Damn he was hard to find!

Elvis1976 started a very cool custom DD, not sure if it got finished though. But aside from that the only other one I'm aware of his that crappy mass market toy from the Affleck movie.

Elvis1976 started a very cool custom DD, not sure if it got finished though. But aside from that the only other one I'm aware of his that crappy mass market toy from the Affleck movie.

There are also the 12" Icon ones.

3436986704_bc8dc35942.jpg

We definetly need an awesome 1/6 Daredevil. Id be all over that. Its funny, now that I think of it I dont ever remember seeing one. Um.. maybe Marvel Legends or whatever that line is called has a 12 inch :dunno

12'' Icon and 12'' Marvel Studios were the only 1/6 scale that I know of. I'm waiting on the reboot of the movie so we can get something new.

Back