• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Ghost Rider, Lego UCS Imperial Shuttle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLOSI

Nerf Herder
Reaction score
All prices include shipping in the continental U.S. (US Only Please!) Paypal only.

Tracking will be provided. Feel free to make offers but please, don't PM with unreasonable offers...

Hot Toys Ghost Rider - SOLD
100% complete and minty. Comes with brown shipper

Lego UCS Imperial Shuttle $250 Shipped
If you're interested we can talk. This is a gorgeous set but it more for display than play. I would like to get a Death Star playset and I just don't have the room for that and this.

Key Amazing Spider-Man Issues Various
Still lots of key ASM issues for sale. First Punisher, Green Goblin, Kraven, Venom, Etc. PM me and we can talk.

Last edited:
Re: FLOSI's Sale Thread - Hot Toys, Star Wars, Random Head(s)

BUMP for a cool cucumber.

Re: FLOSI's Sale Thread - Hot Toys Guardian Predator, Random Head(s)

Superman is pending! Feel free to make me an offer on the Pred... I'd love to avoid eBay.

I'd also like to lay claim to being the single greatest break dancer on this board. If you doubt my skills then challenge me to a dance off.... I have no fear.

Lets do dis, bump for a great guy :rock

Break dancing war?? DO IT!! DO IT!!

(Thx for the bump!)

alice-in-wonderland-o.gif

Bump!!! Buy my things! Make them yours! These aren't the droids you're looking for!

Bump... Please save me from eBay.

I'm open to trades also... Looking for a HT Ghost Rider or the Scarecrow/Demon Batman set or just some casual sex. (And before Nam or Barry PM me that offer is ONLY open to women or very petite men)

Re: FLOSI's Sale Thread - SS Monty Python, Random Head(s)

Get in line! Flosi's selling head!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back