• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtt: SS dog alien maq, Wtt SS the dead figs, WTT Hot Toys Wolf Cleaner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrisbobi39

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys I want to trade my sideshow dog alien maquette for sideshow wolf predator 1:1 bust or predator sideshow 1:1 stuff.:exactly:

Hi freaks

I want to trade my sideshow the dead 12" figure collection to hot toys predators or sideshow predator 1:1 stuff

Hi Guys

I want to trade my HT avp wolf predator cleaner kit version/only displayed/ to HT berserker and falconer[/B] Predator.2 for 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Wtt: Sideshow dog alien maquette, Wtt Sideshow the dead figs

I have added the dead items from your new thread to the opening post of this one, then added them to the title too and deleted your new thread.

I couldn't transfer the photo's across so you may want to add them again.
As per Commerce Rules please only have 1 active thead.
Thanks
x :peace

Want to trade my sideshow the figures collection to hot toys predators or some 1:1 predator stuff

I have added the dead items from your new thread to the opening post of this one, then added them to the title too and deleted your new thread.

I couldn't transfer the photo's across so you may want to add them again.
As per Commerce Rules please only have 1 active thead.
Thanks
x :peace

thanks for your help

Back