• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Elvis custom, Nomak, House, Will Smith and many 1/6 accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
***Please note, I prefer payment sent to me as paypal gift or money orders. If you don't feel comfortable, just add 4% to cover the paypal fees. I will ship internationally, it'll generally be between $5-$15 more depending on location.

-I will combine shipping and reduce prices if you purchase several items.
-If you have any questions, please ask.

****PM me for additional pictures only if you're interested in the item. Thanks. ****

1. Bruce Wayne sculpt by Andy B. [both have a coat of primer and black paint on hair]--$40 shipped ea.[Sold to gargan]

2. 1/6 Custom Will Smith from I Am Legend: [Comes with everything pictured below: custom stand, gun, bag, watch, HT African TT Advance body, Sunhoc head painted by Greggo and clothes]--$240 shipped (more pictures in second post)

3. 1/6 custom Indiana Jones by Elvis1976-- $220 shipped [Sold to eigthsamurai] [sideshow Indy, repainted and weathered; the belt (custom made by stevo), the holster and whip are not sideshow along with few other parts but I can't remember which ones. It's been a long time since I purchased this figure. All you have to know is, this was customized by Elvis and it's amazing.:D}

DSC_0645.jpg

4. 1/6 custom Nomak by Skiman--$320 shipped [Sold to addicted to collecting] [Everything made and customized by Skiman; great figure by another talented artists.]

5. 1/6 custom House M.D by Serang--$350 shipped [Original Serang head along with his impression set, which included a medicine bottle, sandwich, cane, boots and the sculpt (original prices of $200); painted by Greggo who also included a nametag for house; This figure cost me well over $400 to make and Greggo's paint job just make it so much better.]

DSC_0646.jpg

6. 1/6 accessories and clothes: [The entire set of 1/6 accessories in category 4 for $80 shipped OBO]

(a)
-1/6 boots Virtual Explorer --$10 shipped
-1/6 black Leather jacket--$10 shipped [Sold to Moe]

10-1.jpg

(b)
-1/6 dark gray jacket--$8 shipped
-1/6 sniper bag--$10 shipped

9.jpg

(c)
-1/6 Saturday Toys vest--$6 shipped [Sold to toylion]
-1/6 TTL blue suit minus the jacket, tie, [includes shirt, vest and pants]--$15 shipped [Sold shirt and tie to mmmmBrains]

11.jpg

(d)
-1/6 black striped suit from Triad Toys (Agent Indigo)--$15 shipped
-1/6 bullet proof vest--$6 shipped
-1/6 checkered shirt--$6 shipped [Sold to ones1customs]

12.jpg

(e)
-1/6 Military jacket--$10 shipped

14-1.jpg

(f)
-HT Perseus boots/feet: $10 shipped
-TTL head: $10 shipped [Sold to kl241]-HT TT Advance head: $15 shipped
-Aliens Apone 1/6 head: $8 shipped

photo3.jpg

(g)
-1/6 weapons set--$15 shipped

DSC_0640.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: I am Legend Custom, Andy B. Bruce Wayne, tons of 1/6 accessories

7. Miscellaneous items:

DSC_0644.jpg

1. Sideshow Buck body model with white stand--$10 shipped [Sold to pictoplasma]
2. Sideshow T2 stand-- $5 shipped
3. Custom Firefly stand--$6 shipped [Sold to Masterbarkeep]
4. HT TT Advance sculpt from Prison Break-- $12 shipped [Sold to kl241]
5. 1/6 female magnetic feet-- $5 shipped
6. SMGCustoms 1/6 Mal Rynolds Firefly shirt-- $10 shipped [Sold to Corrose]
7. SteveO’s custom belt that came with Mal’s rig-- $5 shipped [Sold to Anzik]
8. 1/6 generic black shoes and belt-- $4 shipped
9. 1/6 HT Sgt. Barnes hands and 1 hand from Dastan-- $15 shipped for the lot
10. Triad body [missing a hand and neck piece]--$6 shipped
11. Generic HT stand attached by a tape--$3 shipped
12. Medicom Yoda [like new, comes with original box]--$65 shipped
13. BuddyLee 1/6 custom HT Batman Begins Cape--$10 shipped [Sold eigthsamurai]

Some taken by Greggo:

img2388g.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2978436&highlight=smith#post2978436

Last edited:

1. 1/6 custom Alfred from TDK-- $175 shipped [On a HT body; added extra padding to make look a bit fuller; comes with a modified cardigan sweater as well; head and paint by Spenser].
2. 1/6 custom Lucious Fox from TDK-- $175 shipped [On a HT body; added padding to make the coat fit better; head sculpt by Z and painted by Greggo].
3. 1/6 custom Rachel Dawes from TDK--$175 shipped [On a HT Abigail body; dress and head by Spenser].
4. 1/6 custom Two-Face from TDK--$220 shipped [New suit and body; all customized by Elvis1976].
5. 1/6 HT Two-Face -- $70 shipped [comes with original box and everything pictured; original tie, coin, burned jacket, revolver and burned head not included].
6. 1/6 custom Dr. Crane-- $130 shipped [Comes with TTL body and suit; briefcase and head by Cheungkinman].
7. 1/6 custom Ra’s Al Guhl-- $175 shipped [Comes with everything pictured; head by Susala, painted by Small_Studios].
8. 1/6 custom Com. Gordon--$175 shipped [Comes with everything pictured; head and paint by Spenser].
9. HT Bank Robber Joker-- $350 shipped [was displayed in a glass cabinet; complete with all packaging and material].
10. 1/6 Tony Stark with HT head--$120 shipped [Repainted by CREG Customs]
11. Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars Print--$150 shipped

Last edited:

That Generic 1/6 African American head: $8 shipped is the Aliens Apone head :peace

List updated. Will add few more customs tomorrow as I have run into unexpected expenses.

Bump....:)

I'm planning on adding a few more customs; just haven't gotten around to taking any pictures yet.

List updated and more stuff sold.

In the next coming days, I will add the following customs, most of which are BB/TDK related. Pictures will be up tomorrow.

1. 1/6 custom Alfred from TDK-- $175 shipped [On a HT body; added extra padding to make look a bit fuller; comes with a modified cardigan sweater as well; head and paint by Spenser].
2. 1/6 custom Lucious Fox from TDK-- $175 shipped [On a HT body; added padding to make the coat fit better; head sculpt by Z and painted by Greggo].
3. 1/6 custom Rachel Dawes from TDK--$175 shipped [On a HT Abigail body; dress and head by Spenser].
4. 1/6 custom Two-Face from TDK--$220 shipped [New suit and body; all customized by Elvis1976].
5. 1/6 HT Two-Face -- $70 shipped [comes with original box and everything pictured; original tie, coin, burned jacket, revolver and burned head not included].
6. 1/6 custom Dr. Crane-- $130 shipped [Comes with TTL body and suit; briefcase and head by Cheungkinman].
7. 1/6 custom Ra’s Al Guhl-- $175 shipped [Comes with everything pictured; head by Susala, painted by Small_Studios].
8. 1/6 custom Com. Gordon--$175 shipped [Comes with everything pictured; head and paint by Spenser].
9. HT Bank Robber Joker-- $350 shipped [was displayed in a glass cabinet; complete with all packaging and material].
10. 1/6 Tony Stark with HT head--$120 shipped [Repainted by CREG Customs]
11. Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars Print--$150 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back