• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/4 Scale Custom Predator Terminator Trophy skulls. ED-209 Replacement Dome.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashkanls

Super Freak
Reaction score
$24 shipped for four 4 skulls. You get one bloody version, one jawless, on full jaw clean, and a full jaw battle damaged. You will need to paint the other 3 the way you desire.

necaskulls.jpg

Pictures below are to show what they look like painted.

18inchskulls.jpg

14skull.jpg

ED-209 Replacement Dome for the decaying original by Hot Toys. $120 shipped to anywhere in the world!
It is made of a resin base and then a fabric is pulled over it to resemble what it original looked like if not better. Very easy to install. Simply cut away to old rubber and glue fragments and slide the new dome on top and with crazy glue make 6 points of contact and hold it until it sticks!!!

ED-2099-11.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man mark 1 from Hot Toys. New and still sealed! $720 shipped to the US

:lol Tittle. Good luck man. :wave

Great guy, great buy bump..(wish I had the loot bump)

I thought this price was a joke until I looked at Ebay completed listings. WOW, I can't believe how much this is going for anymore, and yes, his price is better.

free bump, lol

Re: 1/6 Predator Terminator Human Trophy skulls. HT ED-209 Replacement Dome. Mark 1 I

New stuff bumpage!!!

Re: 1/6 Predator Terminator Human Trophy skulls. HT ED-209 Replacement Dome. Mark 1 I

Those skulls are better than some other's I've seen being offered around.

wow that was fast . Jacking my thread and . wouldn't ya know , now your selling skulls 2 . what a joke man that was a back stabbing move dude :pfft::pfft::pfft::gah::mad:

Dude look at my ebay, I have been selling these for almost a year and was selling these on a thread on 4/11/2010 which I deleted and used the text to do this so a MOD doesnt have to do it their way. That is why it was quick. The selling power on here died off so I just stuck to eBay. Seeing your painted :( skulls made me wake the thread again. How is this backing stabbing? Are we BFF, are we dating cause I dont swing that way.......

I can second that.. Ash has had his skulls up here before. I few times actually. His casts speak for themselves.

ok then i deleted my thread and now you can have it man // i will just make them for myself // good luck :nana:

Ecko, your more then welcome to post your skulls on my thread and try to sell them. That way people can chose which one they like. :1-1:

Mark 1 Iron Man is now sold!!

Re: 1/6 Predator Terminator Human Trophy skulls. HT ED-209 Replacement Dome. HT DUTCH

Added Dutch EX. $400 shipped

Re: 1/6 Predator Terminator Human Trophy skulls. HT ED-209 Replacement Dome. HT DUTCH

I just got 10 gallons of new resin and made 3 new skull molds!!!

I have a ED-209 dome ready to be shipped!!!!

Re: 1/6 Predator Terminator Trophy skulls + stand. ED-209 Replacement Dome. HT DUTCH

Added a custom stand

Re: 1/3 and 1/6 Custom Predator Terminator Trophy skulls. ED-209 Replacement Dome.

1/3 scale skulls added :)

Back