• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Ex Clonobi+ helmet, Go Hero Flash Gordon & Medicom RAH Alien & Predator!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
New Sales Thread :panic:
A few more items are on the chopping block!

All prices include shipping w/in the US. I will ship internationally, but it will be an extra $20 per item to cover the increased shipping.

When I ship internationally I do insure the items which means you will likely get hit with customs fees.

Sideshow
Ex General Kenobi- Clone Wars + Bonus Phase 1 Clone Helmet $100 Shipped!!!
This is the Exclusive version; Kenobi comes complete with all packaging (including brown shipper) and is in excellent condition. Some joints are a bit loose (typical on this figure) but he still holds poses just fine. Also included is a Sideshow (not a recast or cheap alternative) Phase 1 Clone helmet.

swb-1.jpg

Go Hero/Day2Day
Flash Gordon (Exclusive) $90 Shipped!!!
This is the Flash Gordon figure released by Go Hero and its the exclusive version that comes with an extra "laserblast" bolt that attaches to one of the weapons. An odd, but cool addition to the figure. Flash has been opened and inspected, but I never actually displayed him. Box has a bit of wear, mostly scuffs to the satin finish, but overall still looks good.

aat.jpg

Medicom
RAH Aliens Warrior (black) and Predator (Rubber body) $40 Shipped!!!
Great throw back figure to a more innocent time of 1/6 collecting. By today's standards these figures are turds... but at one time these guys were the best and only game in town when it came to 1/6 Aliens and Predator figures. Believe it or not at one time they sold for over $100 a piece!!!

Definitely for the completist... or nostalgic collector. Figures are loose (no packaging), complete and in very good condition (some paint loss the Predator's thighs). Biggest issue is the base body is awful and they are about as loose as a rag doll.. which is not a condition issue, but par for the course with "Combat Joe" body.

avpa.jpg

avpb.jpg

SOLD ITEMS:
Sideshow Legolas Ex
DCD 13" Green Lantern
Sideshow Toht

PENDING ITEMS:

TRADES:I'd be willing to trade for the following items:
Hot Toys Gorilla Soldier
Sideshow Greedo
Sideshow Admiral Piett
Sideshow Gamorrean Guard
Transformers Masterpiece Grimlock (Hasbro/US Version)
Sideshow 1:1 Battle Damaged Endoskull

Last edited:
Re: FS: Ex Clonobi + bonus helmet, Ex Legolas & Medicom Rah Alien and Predator!!!

Pics of the items:

swb-1.jpg

aat.jpg

avpa.jpg

avpb.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Ex Clonobi+ bonus helmet, Toht (+Did Glasses) & Medicom Rah Alien and Predato

Legolas sold, Sideshow Toht added :duff

Re: FS: Ex Clonobi+ bonus helmet, Toht (+Did Glasses) & Medicom Rah Alien and Predato

BUMP for a guy with Vader in his corner. :duff

Buy mine, sell yours :huh

Giving it another bump :rock

Re: FS: Ex Clonobi+ helmet, Toht (+Did specs), 13" Green Lantern & RAH Alien & Predat

Added a DCD Green Lantern bump :duff

Re: FS: Ex Clonobi+ helmet, Toht (+DiD glasses) & Medicom RAH Alien & Predator!

Green Lantern Sold!!! :panic:

Medi Alien and Predator sellin' like hotcakes! :lol:rotfl

So how 'bout those DiD glasses? :wave

I told ya man... buy my Toht, and sell yours. Its easy-peasy.

And yeah, I'm not expecting the RAH figures will set the world on fire. I did have one person interested, but had to dissuade him from purchasing as he wanted them as toys for his kid. Old RAH figures would make the worst toys ever :lol

I told ya man... buy my Toht, and sell yours. Its easy-peasy.

I love how you want me to spend $85 for a $5 replacement item, just so I can regurgitate YOUR stuff onto eBay. Yes, eBay is easy-peasy, so you can go ahead sell your Toht w/o the glasses and send you $10 gift.

And the real kicker is that they're never even going to get worn. I just wanted little more accuracy in case the melting head ever came off.

DSC00427-1.jpg

Even better... this way you can have two, count 'em two Tohts!!! :panic: :lol

Still selling... get to buying!!! :hi5:

BUMP!!! :chew <--Kenner Chewie dance.

Back