• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Medicom RAH Tiger Stripe Snake: Original, not a re-print (PROOF inside!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solidus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I've finally decided upon selling my RAH Tiger Stripe Snake figure. Everything is in "Like New" condition. I've never displayed this figure, but I have removed it from the box a few times to take pictures.

Please note, that this is the original figure from 2005, and not the reprint from 2010. I have proof of this in the first picture below, where "Konami Computer Entertainment Japan" is highlighted on the back of the box (the highlighting was done on the picture image only, not on the physical box). Konami has recently changed their name to "Konami JPN Ltd", and the new boxes of the reprints have noted this change.

Please PM me if you're interested, or if you have any inquires. The price is negotiable.

Be confident in dealing with me, as I have a perfect seller's feedback score on Ebay: https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bbst10&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

I always strive to document and describe any items that I sell to the best of my ability. So, just in case I miss something, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Price: $130 US, free shipping in the U.S. (international buyers, please PM me for a shipping quote).

Condition: Like New
Box condition: 7.5/10.
The box is in great condition. The box has a grayish off-white color, but there is no yellowing from oxidation. There are a few minor dents on the corners of the flaps.

Figure condition: 8.5/10.
The figure itself has never been displayed, but it was removed a few times to take pictures.

Accessory condition: 9.0/10
All accessories are included. The package is complete in its entirety.

5504243514_9521f34c17_z.jpg

5504237934_51a63f9c63_z.jpg

5503647639_82129e05d9_z.jpg

5503648039_45c401dd3a_z.jpg

5504238378_0834c356a8_z.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words, darkknight! Yeah, it's an awesome figure. I'm sure that it'll end up in good hands.

Daily bump!

I'm tempted to get this because its the original issue even tho the reissue is the same. I got the original zombie face and croc cap and it would be nice to get the original TS. But goodluck on the sale, even tho Hot Toys has the license these figures are still cool.

Bumping for the last time on the forum. If I don't hear back from anyone soon, I'll have to sell this figure on Ebay, where the price will go up dramatically to cover the cost of my listing fees :)

Back