Lighted display case for HCG Endoskull and 1/6 figures - available NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtle

Super Freak
Reaction score
My local dealer finally got these custom lighted cases in :yess:. He designed them with displaying 1/6 figures in mind, but the HCG endoskull fits perfectly in it. These are LED lit using both a wall plug power adapter or batteries. Hand assembled and finished acrylic case with a mirror backing. Here are the pics:

Final prototype lit in a lighted room:
photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

In a dark room:
photolight.jpg

photo3.jpg

An older prototype with a 1/6 figure displayed. This display was scrapped because the acrylic used did not pass his standard. The corners were also not to his liking. It also does not have the mirror backing. Showing these pictures to give an ideal as to what a 1/6 will looks like in the case:
photo5.jpg

For anyone interested, here is the information:

Link to order page: https://www.maybang.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HOT-05-10004

Price for the case is $99.95 each

Limited time promotion for board members: $15.00 off with code FSDCASE

Measurements for the case:

- acryilc case (without base) 15" x 9.5" x 9.5"

- base only 1.25" x 11.75" x 13.25"

- interior height clearance is 14.75"

Details about the case:

- 23 pc LED lights

- mirror backing

- comes fully assembled ready to display

- use power outlet or batteries as power source

- hand made with quality acrylic

Note this is the only size available at the moment. I am very excited about these cases. I will definitely display my endoskull in one. Can't wait to pick it up this week.

Last edited:
Re: Lighted display case for HCG Endoskull and 1/6 figures

Wonder if this will fit the SS Endoskull? Man it looks so empty with just one 1:6 figure in there. Should be able to fit at least 2 right?

Wonder if this will fit the SS Endoskull? Man it looks so empty with just one 1:6 figure in there. Should be able to fit at least 2 right?

Unfortunately the SS is too tall. In fact, you can see a SS Endoskull next to the display in the 3rd picture. As for the figures, I am sure you can put a few in there, but it may get a bit cramped though.

That's so awesome ..i really hope the price is good and he will ship to Ireland.

Nice case!!
I tried edgelit acrylic myself and you need to keep your case real clean when doing it as every pixel dust and fingerprint/smudge of gets lit up ;)
Something that may be fun though (which is what I intend to do for my Tron setup) is to use neon blackboard pens and draw on the acrylic which should light up nicely. Might do real nice for this case for predator setups

Nice case!!
Something that may be fun though (which is what I intend to do for my Tron setup) is to use neon blackboard pens and draw on the acrylic which should light up nicely. Might do real nice for this case for predator setups

Great idea Geil. Have to try that when I get it.

photo5.jpg

Joker looks like he had a rough night.:rotfl
anywho lights looks freaking awesome!

Unfortunately the SS is too tall. In fact, you can see a SS Endoskull next to the display in the 3rd picture. As for the figures, I am sure you can put a few in there, but it may get a bit cramped though.

That sucks. Maybe we can all ask him to make a taller one for the SS Endoskull?

NEW UPDATE:

Price for the case is $99.99 each / Buy 4 or more and receive a 10% discount

Limited time free shipping promotion for board members: free shipping for purchase regardless of quantity. (in the continental U.S. 48 states only & no P.O. box).

Measurements for the case:

- acryilc case (without base) 15" x 9.5" x 9.5"

- base only 1.25" x 11.75" x 13.25"

- interior height clearance is 14.75"

Details about the case:

- 23 pc LED lights

- mirror backing

- comes fully assembled ready to display

- use power outlet or batteries as power source

- hand made with quality acrylic

PM me if you are interested.

these look damn nice. any chance ED-209 can fit in one? if not, gonna make one that it can?

dang if I can get shipped to Canada at this price I would get a few myself even though I know how to make cases!!!!

Back