• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Stark, Custom Silent Night Killer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebizz34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a few figures I no longer want. If you are interested in anything listed below, let me know. All the prices shown include shipping unless someone from outside the US wants it. Then extra shipping costs would apply. I accept Paypal payments.

Do not ask me to hold an item for more then a day. I have had too many people ask me to hold something and then not buy it.

Silent Night (Remake) Santa Killer - $350 Shipped. Here is my custom figure of the killer Santa from Silent Night. Not to be confused with the original, this is the remake version where he wears a transparent mask over his face. What you see in the pics is everything you get.

11635663226_18e86fe7f2_b.jpg

11635270144_64ffd507d5_z.jpg

11635122503_f7e000e7c1_c.jpg

Hot Toys 1/6 Tony Stark "Mechanic" version (Non Exclusive)-$215 shipped. - This is brand new only displayed briefly in a detolf. Box and Shipper included. He has stiff elbow joints that others mentioned happening with theirs as well but they can be loosened up no problem. I just haven't taken the time to do it myself.

Aoshima T-800 Endo (Rare Black Version) with the original box that is a little worn - $200 shipped OBO

I also have several HT boxes listed below I want to get rid of if anyone needs one. Most with the original shipper but some without. I will sell each one for $40 shipped.

T-800 Terminator Tech Noir box (x2) (Just shipper sold) still have both figure boxes.
T2 T-800 box
DX Dark Knight and DX Ledger Joker boxes both with shippers.

HT 1/6 Scale ED-209 Non Damaged Normal Version (No Box) - (Sold)

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed (Exclusive) - (Sold)

Sideshow Star Wars Imperial Probe Droid - (Sold)

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark I version 2.0 - (Sold)

One's Customs original 1/6 Hobo Myers - (Sold)

My custom Jason Goes To Hell Figure - (Sold)

My custom 1/6 Part 8 Jason Takes Manhattan with Betomatali's head sculpt - (Sold)

HT 1/6 BatPod - (Sold)

HT 1/6 Bane with custom pants and boots done by Mr. Ecko. - (Sold)

Ones Customs 1/6 Friday the 13th Part 5 "Roy" custom figure -(Sold)

HT Tracker Predator - (Sold)

HT 1/6 Catwoman from Dark Knight Rises - (Sold)

Betomatali's Original Part 1 Freddy - (Sold)

HT Iron Man Mark IV, V, VI boxes all with shippers -(Sold)

HT 1/6 Scale Robocop 3 with Jetpack. - (Sold)

1/6 Custom Escape Myers - This was originally done by Elvis1976. Sweet custom with real hair. The mask does not come off. - (Sold)

HT DX Joker Cop head sculpt and police uniform - (Sold)

Ones1customs 1/6 custom RZ Remake Michael Myers figure - (Sold)

Ones1customs Blade 2 Nomak custom figure - (Sold)

DX02 LED Display Stand - (Sold)

Jason Takes Manhattan custom figure done by me - (Sold)

Sideshow 1/6 Darth Vader (Non EX) -(Sold)

HT Berzerker Predator - Only opened once to see if everything worked - (Sold)

HT Falconer Predator - Only opened to inspect. The tabs were not removed yet for the batteries. - (Sold)

Custom re-worked Sideshow Jason Part 7 done by me. (Sold)

1/6 Ash figure made by Betomatali - (Sold)

Marmit Boba Fett (No box) - in great condition displayed on shelf for a few years . -(Sold)

Attakus Darth Vader statue. This is the original one where he is in the standing pose. He will come with the original box and certificate of Authenticity- (Sold)

Attakus Storm Trooper statue. He is in a standing while holding his gun pose. He will come with the original box and certificate of Authenticity- (Sold)

Attakus Boba Fett statue. He is in a firing his gun pose. He will come with the original box and certificate of Authenticity- (Sold)

HT Batman Begins from 2011 Toy Fair-minus Bruce Wayne Sculpt - (Sold)

HT Iron Man MKIV-Secret Project - Only opened once to see if everything worked - $200 shipped (Sold)

Sideshow Michael Myers (Never Opened) $150 shipped - (Sold)

Silent Surfer Michael Myers head sculpt and custom stand made by him. - Nice start to building a cool Myers custom - (Sold)

One1customs Old 78 Myers head sculpt with rubber neck line- Another awesome sculpt to build a great Myers custom. - (Sold)

HT Iron Man Mark II SS Exclusive version. - $400 shipped (Like new in the original Box. Left Hand needs his battery replaced. ) (Sold)

HT Sarah Connor in T-1000 disguise (Never opened)- $200 shipped (Sold)

HT Iron Man Mark III Battle Damaged - $200 shipped (Sold)

HT John Connor (First Version) - $150 shipped (Sold)

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys For Sale

HT Iron Man Mark III BD is still available. If interested let me know. We can negotiate the price a little as long as it is within reason.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys and Sideshow figures For Sale

Bump for the weekend!!

I will be adding some Star Wars items to the list soon. I still have the HT T-1000 available and the SS Myers.

I have some Star Wars Attakus statues (Vader, Stormtrooper, and Fett) and a Don Post Vader helmet prop that is based off Empire. These items are very rare. The helmet is numbered and the Attakus statues have certificates of authenticity. I have all 3 original boxes for each statue as well.

I will post these things above soon with more details but if you read this in the mean time and want more info just shoot me a PM.

Re: Hot Toys, Sideshow figures and Star Wars stuff for sale

Bump for the day. I added the Darth Vader helmet info above. If you are interested and want to see pics, PM me.

Re: HT, Sideshow, Star Wars and customs for sale (New items added)

Some new stuff added. See list on first post. :)

Both Silent Surfer Myers head sculpt and Old 78 Myers head sculpt sold. :yess:

Bump fo the day!!!

Added all 3 Hot Toys Predators to the list. See my first post for details. Buy all 3 for a lower price!!!

Bump for the Day!!

Added Hot Toys Iron Man MK IV Secret Project to the list.

Re: HT,MK IV Secret Project, Star Wars Vader Helmet, Marmit Boba for sale

Added Sideshow Bespin Luke for $60 shipped. To the top!!!

Lowered prices for the T-600 and MK IV Secret Project figures. If you don't like a price you see, make me an offer. :)

MK IV Secret Project Iron Man is sold.

Re: HT Predators, Terminator, SS Star Wars, Vader Helmet, Marmit Boba for sale

HT Batman Begins sold.

Back