• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale/Trade Betomatali Ash Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meth head

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi there

Really sorry to have to do this but needs must again :monkey2

I am looking for $265 (or a close offer) shipped for this very awesome Beto Evil Dead 2 Ash

I would also take a trade on a HT Jack Sparrow V1

It is missing 2 parts in the below picture, I have since paid Beto for the holster set which I will have Beto send to the buyer. Now all that needs to complete this figure is the chainsaw that Beto has also made. This figure is on a Hot Toys Comedian muscle body

PM me if your interested

Thanks

IMG_1071-1.jpg

Beto's Boomstick and Axe
4547079384_05785ba66d_o.jpg

I have paid for the holster set I just don't have it in my possession yet, I Have asked Beto to hold onto the holster, belt and boomstick case. This can be shipped at no extra cost to the buyer
4524142670_edec465e43_o.jpg

4523510761_f02f9ab1b7_o.jpg

This is the chainsaw Beto has made with working pullstring, this is the only thing the buyer would need to buy to complete this unique custom. A chainsaw has been reserved for me so the buyer can just have that one
5146723557_7589000722_z.jpg

Last edited:
Back