• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Ultra Rare Disney Haunted Mansion Hatbox Ghost Big Fig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avbat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all I have a Hatbox Ghost big fig here for sale. I ended up w/ 2 of these one here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85542

The other one I got of ebay and the PO broke it during shipping, and I got totally screwed on the ensuing claims case for my reimbursement ( don't wanna talk about it) lol.

Anyways I have the " broken one" up for sale. I contacted the makers of the statue Kevin and Jody, in case anyone doesn't know, and they instructed me on how to fix it. All broken pieces have been fixed, but there are a few spots that just need some simple filler, clear resin. I would do it and repaint it myself as it is really not too hard at all, but I seriously don't have time. The light for the eyes and mouth do flicker sometimes, but the electronics can be pulled out from the rear of the head if someone really wants to tackle that. It isn't much of an issue though. All I have seen flicker to some extent, I dunno if it supposed to or not so I thought I would mention it.

As for ol' Hatty himself, He is VERY RARE. not just hard to find for a good price, but straight up hard to find. He is about 1/3 scale, 27" tall totally MASSIVE, and weighs quite a bit. I paid over $700 for my mint one, and lost an auction on the bay for one w/ a broken left hand for $431.00 before that to give those of you that don't know how much this is worth sort of an idea.

Given that info I am open to any reasonable offers

Will trade for:
Spidey Comiquette
Venom comiquette
towards Hulk or Cap PF's

As you can see there is not really even a sign that this piece was ever broken:

IMG_4087.jpg

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4088.jpg

Last edited:
I would really like to sell this to a boardie. If it goes on the bay bidding will get out of hand. I have seen it happen every time with these figs.

Yea maybe you guys are right. Ebay just screws the Buyer and the seller IMO. I just thought I'd offer here first. The fact that this isn't much of a Disney forum is probably my main problem. I figured this would be snatched up real quick.

Back