• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T:Medicom, Sideshow, HT stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fosing

Super Freak
Reaction score
i am streamlining my stuff to make way and fund some unfinished/on hold bashes. i just did a de-cluttering mode a few months back, but i've come to realize if have some excess baggage lying around. items are coming from a non smoking home. *note: prices include shipping anywhere in planet Earth.

starting with...

Medicom:
Ghost in the Shell Maj. Motoko Kusanagi RAH- she is MIB still untouched and bubble wrapped. asking $150 shipped.
motoko.jpg

Enterbay:
NA
Hot Toys:
Hot Toys Hellboy
He needs a new home, as Karl Ruprecht Kroenen is bullying him around here. good condition, briefly displayed. all accessories accounted for. Asking sold shipped.
DSC_0034_5353.jpg

Sideshow
NA

Interested for a TRADE with:
(loose or incomplete, accepted)
willing to trade with medicom jack skellington. interested with jack skellington's body alone if you value the heads.

Last edited:
Re: FS/T:Medicom, Enterbay, HT stuff

PM sent on the Snake Eyes exclusive box + stand. Get back to me when you can. Thanks! :wave

Back