PLEASE send payment, ready to ship: Kato E. + RF Tyler D Motorbike T-Shirt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raymond F.

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
ALL DEPOSITS ARE FINAL AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. SHIRT IS UNDER PRODUCTION.

UPDATE: Kato will be shipping me the shirts within the next couple weeks so we will begin accepting full payment prior to that.

Please send payment as gift of 58 USD to [email protected]
Please include your full name and address.

This total includes your shipping costs if within the US. If not within the US please let me know so I can get you an additional shipping total or options.

I will update you with a tracking number when the shirts arrive and yours is sent out. Priority will be sent by first paid but more than likely all will go out on the same day.

Thanks again

Ray

picture11lt.png

picture19b.png

picture3dpj.png

Alright guys I’ve finally got the nod to go ahead and make this happen, using th services of the best tailor we can possibly get the fantastic Kato E. no doubt!

The photos below are my custom design… the closest replica I’ve seen in any scale to his shirt as I painstakingly pieced it together and filled in the blanks on my own for what I could not find,

The pattern will full on be printed on the shirt, so no iron on etc. It will be double sided and no doubt awesome etc.

We need to get about 30 people to make it happen… also the cost is not yet determined but due to the, involvement of both it will probably hover around the 60 + dollar range I’m thinking. (Final cost update: 25 deposit plus 58+shipping = $83, as noted in the middle of the thread cost rose due to printer complications) I’d be paying for Kato’s services in full and then taking care of payment and sending it out to you all

please send paypal deposit to [email protected]

1. Ray Ferraro - PAID
2. Marfmaster - PAID first
3. Entropy - PAID third
4. Chilipep66 -- PAID eighth
5. Hydeous - - PAID
6. Deckard X2 -- PAID

8. elvis1976 - PAID fifth
9. JOKER -- PAID fifth

10. neo -- PAID sixth
11. Teddy Daniels - PAID twelfth
12. KBA -DEPOSIT of $25
13. rfr5671 (x2 ) - - PAID seventh
14. Emerccie - - PAID
15. Remy - PAID second
16. abake -- PAID eleventh
17. LordAzrael X2 -- PAID
18. Godaiking - DEPOSIT of $25
19. eightsamurai PAID fourth
20. JeffVTR --- PAID
21. tuck2197 -- PAID ninth
22. SilverWolf - -- PAID tenth

Last edited:
Re: Interest thread: Kato E. + RF Tyler Durden Motorbike T-Shirt

i would be in for this but at $ 60 its to much for a 1/6 shirt

i would be in for this but at $ 60 its to much for a 1/6 shirt

Pls ntd that there is printing on it and I don't think it is fair that Ray should to develop this special printing freely. :lecture

And also Kato is hand tailoring each one and f you've seen his work you know there is noting else like it quality wise.

You know I'm interested in one Ray!

Gotta say I don't see us coming close to 30. Will this still be available in a smaller run for a little more $ or anything?

put me down !

put me down please Ray

Gotta say I don't see us coming close to 30. Will this still be available in a smaller run for a little more $ or anything?

We're 1/3 of the way there! I'm sure it can be done even if just a little over half, hope so anyway!

Yea I noticed, hopefully Im wrong!

I'd love to get a Tyler motocross shirt... :monkey3

Entropy of course you will be added, in fact you and Marf will be top of the list. (they had gotten it from me prior when it was only iron on and are still waiting which I'm trying to transfer their order into the Kato version)

Did you get my PM?

Hydeous you are definitely not dropped from the list! The order bumped down because Marfmaster and Entropy sent me their Wesker shirts for Iron on Treatments a couple months back already, not to mention sent me money for it. they have been waiting patiently for a long time. Whatever ends up being the way to go on these shirts they get first dibbs unless they want out of the project all together and a refund.

Entropy of course you will be added, in fact you and Marf will be top of the list. (they had gotten it from me prior when it was only iron on and are still waiting which I'm trying to transfer their order into the Kato version)

Did you get my PM?

Thanks mate. :hi5:
And no I didn't get the PM. :huh

Back