Do You Think Hot Toys will ever do more Music Icon Figures???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. EcKo

OG Freak
Reaction score
Do u think Hot Toys will ever do anymore Music Icon figures in the future?:dunno As we all know they did a few Michael Jackson Figures , and rumors that more are on the way. I personally would love to see other musician figures.

What Music Figure would you want Hot toys to make?

i think for me , i would love to see 2pac and Biggie ( i think hot toys would kill it) i do listen to some rock ( for that maybe ????)

Well, since Medicom's apparently not going to finish the band ...

... KISS !

(instruments included, with all four released simultaneously since HT has a nasty habit of not completing lines as well)

Gimme The Beatles and Elvis. Though the Beatles will never happen.

Elvis and the Beatles never had sleepovers with childen, so no figures of them.

Still I'd buy a Hot Toys 70's Elvis.

elvis-stage-aloha.jpg

Freddy Mercury would be cool.

I simply cannot bring myself to buy the Medicom version of him.... I've almost did a few times, when I found him at a very decent price, but just couldn't pull the trigger. That face is just.... :horror :horror :horror

Since there is going to be a film soon of Freddie Mercury with Sasha Baron Cohen playing him there might be a chance Hot Toys might take notice.

But I'd like to see Hot Toys make some artist, other than MJ, just so we know that their Music Icons line wasn't established simply as an excuse to make figures of the gloved one.

Last edited:
Oh please a Justin Beiber!.....NOT!. I hope they do Freddy Mercury, but Elvis should be in first in the list if they are going to make another M Icon.

We already have 3 Michael Jacksons, so I'm sure HT is more than willing to add more Musicians to there licenses.

Prince would be a good seller

Yes, yes! That is a figure I looonngg for. Probably wont happen though. Prince is all spiritual now, so he may be against such things. Plus he's really particular about copyright/trademark stuff.

...But oh how I wish HT could somehow get a "Purple Rain" license!

Prince_PurpleRain_single.jpg

Back